40. Pregnant???

Vanessa's POV

"Oh no.." Rydel says, i don't get it. Why does she says 'Oh no?'.

"We have to get a test!" Laura says.

"Guys stop!" i say. Rydel and Laura turn confuse her face to me. "What do you think and talk about?"

Laura looks at me with a weird face. "Vanessa, um, all the things that you are having trouble with are leading to pregnancy." she says and i freeze. What did she just said. MAYBE I AM PREGNANT?!??!?!?! What would Riker think? Would he be mad? Would he break up with me? OH SOOO MANY QUESTIONS!! I GET CRAZY!!

"Wh-what? I am pregnant?" I ask.

"Maybe but that's why we are getting a test." Rydel said. "Just too know for sure before we are getting crazy."

"Yes let's go!" And me, Laura and Rydel are walking to the supermarket. I'm so scared.

Riker's POV

Me, Ross and Ratliff are sitting in a café with pie and coffee. It's tastes AMAZING! But we didn't find Laura, but i'm starting to miss Vanessa. I have to do something, i feel it. But i'm gonna ask the boys first what they think.

"Uh guys.... i need to ask you guys something.." I say and Ratliff and Ross look worried at me.

"Sure bro what's bothering you?" Ross asks.

"Well.... you guys know that i love Vanessa and that she is my everything. And i am sooo lucky to have her but i feel that there is something that makes me think that there is something not good."

Ratliff looks shocked. "Are you GONNA BREAK-UP WITH HER?" And i realise they don't get it.

"No, no!! Indeed i wanna take a bigger step then just wanna be her boyfriend." i say and they still look with the most confused look at me.

"Riker what do you wanna say?" Ross asks.

"I.....uh.....i.......wanna propose to her." The boys jaw drops and i feel that i get red and shy.

Ratliff looks at me. "Are you serious Riker?"

"Yes, i know i wanna live with her my whole life and get happy with her by my side."

Ross nodded. "Then go for it! We are agreeing, right Ratliff?"

"Yes ofcourse dude!" He says

"Thanks guys! Well let's go looking for Laura again." I say.

"Yeah let's go!!" Ross says and we walk further.

Laura's POV

O...M...G VANESSA COULD BE PREGNANT!!! That is something i haven't expect. But if it is, everything is gonna change. I will be aunt and Riker is gonna be my brother-in-law. And i get too see Ross more..wait..... did i just say that? OH NO! I still like him!! What do i have to do? But first Vanessa....

"Vanessa are you ready?" I ask curious.

"Yes, but do you two wanna look because i don't wanna see."

"Yes ofcourse Vaness. Okay ready??" Rydel nodded. And i took at the test.

"So what is it??" Vanessa asks

Rydel and i boths jaw drops. "Vanessa...... you are pregnant!!!!!!!"

--------------------

Hey guys sorry for that i haven't be online for so long i was just soo busy with school and i have just a little trouble but i love you guys and this story is going on i promise.

Greet x