45. Hospital.... (Part 3)

*3 days later*

Rydel's POV

Raini is still in the hospital getting better and better. Her parents are here now 1 day. She woke up for the first time yesterday but since then she has sleeping ever since. It's soo sad. We are now home. Her parents are all day in the hospital so we didn't have to stay all the time. Ross is sitting on the couch with Laura sleeping on his lab. Riker and Vanessa are probably...doin....something.....upstairs...... yeah.... And me and Ratliff are playing Monopoly with Laura and Vanessa's grandma and she is beating us.

"That's then 49.000 Rydel" She says and i give her her money. In real life it sounds really much but in this game it's not THAT much.

"Haha, Rydel is losing from a grandma!!" Ratliff says and i give him 'the eyes'

"Well Ratliff, you're losing from me too." Granny says and i started laughing.

"Boo-yaa!!" I say.

"Yeah, yeah" he says. After 30 minutes the grandma won and we we're ready with cleaning up the game. Ellington walks to me.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asks and i nod. We sit next to Ross and Laura. Laura is already awake and Riker and Vanessa came downstairs. Bonnie came towards us.

"Kids, me and Luke are going on a little date tonight. So you have the house for you're own. Goodnight." she says and gives everyone a hug.

"Goodnight, Bonnie. Goodnight Luke." I say and we sit with each other on the couch.

"What are we gonna do?" Ross asks.

"Should we watch a movie?" Laura says but everyone says no.

"Let's play Spin the bottle. Dirty version." Riker says and winks.

"What do you mean with: Dirty version?" Laura asks and Ross stares and her.

"Well that means that you have to spin the bottle two times and on the two persons who it landed on they have to do something like kissing....or something else." Ross says.

"Let's play!" Ratliff's says.