26. Why is love so hard?

Raini's POV

OMG i think i like Calum! He was soo sweet to me and i love it how he respects me. I need to talk with somebody, i'm flipping. But first Riker and Vanessa. We are going to the Lynch home with the girls, because Ross, Riker, Ratliff and Rocky are home alone. Mark and Stormie are on a weekend vacation in Vegas. We are sitting in the car. Vanessa is riding, next to her is sitting Rydel and on the backseat are sitting me and Laura.

On our way came 'Love Me Like That' on radio. We all sing along with Rydel as background singers, you know as accapella. It was soo funny, we we're all singing super beautiful as posible and Vanessa as bad as posible. So it sounds super funny! But after 5 minutes we we're at there house so we stopped singing.

Laura said we had to stop. "Wait girls i have an idea! Vanessa, before we tell Riker you like him, you have to stay outside. When we tell you come in nd give him a big hug! Kay?

"Sure let's do that!" and Me, Rydel and Laura knocked at the door. Rocky opened.

"Hey girls, come in!"

"Thanks Rocky!" I'm happy he didn't ask about Vaness.

"Hey beautiful!" Ross said and he walks to Laura and give her a kiss.

Rydel was looking so proud "Aww i love you too as couple! i'm proud of my little bro!"

Ratliff stand up. "Do you love this couple to?" and he runs to Rydel carries her and gives her a kiss,

Riker was looking curious.

"Umm...Laura...what did Vanessa say?" he looks at Laura and the rest of the boys too.

"You'll see" and the door goes open.

Vanessa came in and run to Riker. But she broke the rules. She didn't hug Riker. She kissed him full! The leaned back and Riker was flabbergasted.

"Woaw! We are a couple right?" Riker said.

"Oh yeah." and now they hugged.

We talked a little bit about love, but i was thinking. Thinking about my 'maybe i like Calum' problem. But i think he just wants to be friends and not more. I guess. Ugh i don't know WHY IS LOVE SO HARD???????

so Rinessa is together. But do you want Caini together? leave a reaction in comments