58. Rydel NOOO!!!

Ellington's POV

"Ellingon?!?" I turn around and i see Rydel standing in the doorway. "How can you do this to me, and Sky? Why, i thought we we're friends!! And Ellington, i never wanna see you again!!" She says and she run away. "NO RYDEL!!!" i say and put my head in my knees. "Ellington...i am so sorry..." Skylar says. "No it's not your fault, i asked you to help me and now she is mad at both of us...

"Ellington, dude, why was Rydel running towards her dressingroom and crying to?" Rocky asks, but i slowly get tears in my eyes. "Ellington, what is wrong?" Rocky asks me and he comes to sit next to me. "I wanna propose to Rydel" I say. "You wanna propose?!" Rocky says. I nodd. "Are you mad?" i ask. Rocky looks confused. "No THAT'S THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!, but why was Rydel running and crying?" he asks.

"Well, i was really nervous, so i asked Skylar if she wanted to practice with me. She said yes so we practice everything from beginning to end, and Skylar said 'yes' because that's what i wanted, but we didn't saw that Rydel was standing in the doorway the whole time and now she thinks that i proposed to Skylar." I say and crying at the same time. "Oh man, that sucks, but we can figure it out." he says. "When did you planned to do it ?" He asks me. "This evening during the concert." I say. "Dude! THAT'S AWESOME!!" He says with a big smile on his face. "Well i don't think so, because Rydel hates me now!" Rocky and Skylar look really confused at me. "Ellington, Rydel will never hate you!! I think you still have to do that proposal this evening." Skylar says.

Rocky nodds "I agree. She will still love you and still say yes!" Rocky says. "You should sing a song for here before you propose!!" Skylar says. "Yeah that's an amazing idea Sky!!" Rocky says and gives her a kiss on het forehead. "Okay, Okay, but which song do i have to sing?" I see Skylar and Rocky thinking. "Umm" Rocky says. I see Skylar smiling. "Sing Piano Man by Billy Joel!! Rydel told me she is upsest with that song!" She says. "Okay, Rocky can you play the piano piece?" He nodds. "And i can do the harmonica part if you want." Skylar says, i nodd. "Okay let's practice!" i say.

This is gonna be so good!