47. The Lords

Rocky's POV

"Heeey Rocky & Ryland what are you doing here?" Riker asks with a confused face.

"We were sooooo bored so we wanted to go over here. But we didn't had the money so we washed 53 cars and we had enough money. So we came here. And did you found La-" I stop with my story when i saw Laura and Ross holding hands!

"Laura!!" Ryland says and runs to her and hugs her and then me.

"Guy-guys don't hug my girlfriend so hard..... only i can do that!" Ross says and Laura laughs.

"Well i see that you and Ross are together again but where's Raini?" I ask.

"Umm we need to tell you two alot!" Riker says.

"Ohh stories, i LOVE stories!" I say when Riker started with his story about how they met the grandparents from Laura and Vanessa and how they found Laura and what happend with Raini and why she is in the hospital. I see Vanessa holding her belly the whole time.

"Woah, we missed alot." Ryland says. Then Ross comes out the kitchen with a glassbottle wine.

"Want some?" He asks and everyone nodded except Vanessa.

"I can't" she says and Ross looks at her.

"Oh right sorry Vanessa. Want something else?" He asks and she nodded.

"Wait, Vanessa why get you drink wine?" I ask and she looks and Riker.

"Well Rocky, Ryland you are gonna be uncle." Riker says and my jaw dropped.

"You mean.... Vanessa?....you...... that?" Ryland says with halve words.

"Yes, I'm pregnant!" Vanessa says and i get sooo excited.

"Oh my.... I'M GONNA BE UNCLE!!" Ryland says.

"Well.... maybe also brother-in-law." Riker says.

"Huh? What do you mean Rik-" Vanessa stops talking when she sees that Riker gets on one knee.

"Vanessa, i've met you a long time ago and since then i always had some feelings for you but i didn't know what kind of feeling. Now i know what i feel and i this is what i want. Vanessa Marano, would you wanna marry with me?" Riker says and Rydel and Laura where standing with there mouth open after Vanessa.

"Of-ofcourse i WILL, I WANT, YES!!" She says and she kisses Riker.

Rydel and Laura were holding Ratliff and Ross. "AWW RIKER THAT WAS SOO SWEET!!" Rydel says and Laura nodded.

"We are for forever" Riker says.

"And always" Vanessa says ans they kiss

------------------------------

YAY RINESSA! Did you expect it? I hope not haha. Vote and Comment!! x

Greet x