34. Italy?

Ross' POV

"She flight too....Italy!" He said.

I am super shocked "What?? Italy?? Why would she go too Italy?"

Vanessa started talking. "Well our grandparents and our niece, nephew, aunt and uncle live there."

"Ow that makes a lot of sence. I'm going." I say.

"Going to what?" Raini asks.

"Too Italy, i'm gonna find the love of my life!!"

"I'm going with you" Rydel said.

My mom, dad and Laura's parents walked to us. "Ho, ho, wait a second." Damiano said. "We're not all going!"

Ellen walked to us. "I trust the kids to get Laura back?"

"Ellen what do you mean?" Damiano asks.

"I think we have too let the kids go."

"All alone?" Damiano asks

"Yes i trust them!"

"I do too!" Stormie said.

"And i!" Mark said.

"Well okay then! But we have only money for 6 tickets."

"Well i think that Ross, Raini, Vanessa and Rydel have to go." Ellen said.

"But if Vanessa goes then i go too." Riker said.

"Aww love you sweetie!!" Vanessa says blushing.

I was thinking. "Okay so it is me, Raini, Rydel, Riker and Vanessa. There's one more left."

Rydel had a big smile. "Maybe Ratliff can go with us?"

Ratliff looked lovely "Sure i love it."

"Okay so us 6? Rocky and Ryland are you okay with it?" I ask

"Sure no problem!" Rocky said.

"For me neither." Ryland said.

"But when do we leave?" Raini asks curious.

Ellen looked on her phone what times the flight too Italy goes. "Um, Damiano's parents live in Milan and our cousins are town 40 minutes from Milan so i think the best thing is tbat you all fly too Milan. And that is 5.35 am tomorrow."

"Okay well let's go buy tickets then we have to get packed." I say and we go home after we buyed the tickets.

*Next morning*

I sit next to Vanessa in the car and she see that i look worried.

"Are you okay?" she asks

"Yeah, but i just miss Laura."

"Yeah me too, i can't live without her. She is my everything. Without i won't be actress."

"Yeah i know the feeling." and i looked down to my knees. And think and think until i started talking again.

"Well you're lucky!"

She looked at me with a confused face. "What do you mean Ross?"

"Well you are her sister. You won't loose her i we find her. I do..." and i slowly got tears in my eyes.

"Ross, Laura still loves you!"

"How do you know that? She walked away because I kissed Maia not you! me." And Vanessa slowly started laughing.

"Yeah that would be weird but that's not what i ment. Laura loves you because her whole room is full of posters from you and you and Laura."

"Really? That is soooo sweet of her. I felt that i got red cheeks."But first we have to find her!"

"Yes we are gonna do that and bring her home!"

I hugged Vanessa and Riker gived me a weird/stupid/angry look. Vanessa and i both laughed and then we saw that we arived at they airport.

"Our destination." she says.

"Yes let's go." i say and we grabbed all our stuff out of the van.

We walk inside and i looked at my IPhone and saw that it is 4.57. That means we have only 38 minutes before our plane leaves. I sit on a chair and watch some videos that me and Laura made. Most are on the set but some videos are in the park and my house or her's. And one is the one i was looking for. Me and Laura we're chillin in the park with my siblings and Ratliff. This was before we we're dating. We heard 'Can i have this Dance' from High School Musical. So i said. 'Can i have this dance?' She said: 'My pleasure!' and we started dancing around but we didn't saw that Rydel was filming everything and at one moment Laura felt and i cathed her and she landed in my arms. We both leaned a little bit in but then Rocky said: 'Uhum?' And we stopped. I can watch that video a billion times.

"Watching the 'almost kiss video' again?" Rydel walked towards me.

"Yeah, makes me think of all the good things we did together."

"Yeah you guys we're so like dancing and almost kissing that you didn't remember we we're with you all the time."

"Yeah good times..."

"Are you okay bro?" she asks and she go sit next to me in a chair. I think she saw that i got tears and rubbed my back.

"We are gonna find her, i promise." she says and give me a hug.

"I know we are with six people. And Laura miss us. Well you all, probably not me..."

"Ross ofcourse she do, you didn't do anything wrong. Maia is the bitch and you know that!"

"Well maybe.. but still! We just have to find her and then we'll see.

We heard the box making a noise so we listen. 'Flight 657 gate 27 to Milan, Italy leaves in 15 minutes. Please get you're self ready and get to you're plane.'

Rydel looks at me. "We have to go!"

I look back to her. "I know, let's go!" And we walk to Laura and our parents. We hug everybody and i walk again to Damiano and Ellen.

"I bring her back, i promise!'

"We know that Ross and we totally trust you." Damiano says and gives me a smile.

"And we know that you are the perfect guy for Laura." Ellen says and that me good.

"Thanks that means alot"

"Ross we need to go!" Riker yells

"Okay coming."

And so Rydel, Ratliff, Vanessa , Riker, Raini and i leaves. See you there Italy

~~~~~~~

What do you think?? Please comment and vote!! Xoxo

Greet x