Chapter One: Truth or Dare

It was a lazy afternoon. Kayleigh was in her residence as 4 boys; namely Luke, Michael, Calum, their newest member Ashton and 2 girls; Aleisha (Luke's girlfriend) and Harlow (Ashton's questionable friend) were sitting in a circle on the floor with a bottle in the center, declaring a game of truth or dare.

The bottle spinned for a few seconds and landed on the blonde who owned the house. Kayleigh's dad was never really home and her brother is usually out with friends so hangouts like this happened often. Her eyes widened as the tip of the bottle stopped at her. It was a good thing Luke, her best friend, was the one who spun it because...he's Luke. He probably wont think of anything too bad.

"Alright Kay, truth or dare?"

"Truth. I choose truth"

He was sitting across from her, beside Aleisha. As he was about to say the question, his girlfriend whispered something.

"Oh nice one Aleisha" He mumbled beside her.

"Kayleigh... Who is the guy that made your tummy go swiggly swiggly and your heart go kaboom

boom?" He did his best to keep his laughter but failed.

"Wai-what ?!?" Kayleigh asked in shock thinking Luke was talking in jibberish.

He finally let out his laugh.

Aleisha filled in for him "Excuse him, hahaha he meant who was your first love and why?" she said politely as she smacked Luke's arm to stop him from laughing.

"Oh. I uh...um I have to explain why he was my first love?" Everyone in the circle nodded.

Kayleigh took a deep breath.

"Okay. I was about 4 and me and my uh... dad were outside. He was blowing bubbles and I was chasing them-" Calum yawned.

"Jeez, Calum. This is hard for me ya know?"

"Oh, sorry Kay, continue your story. Just try to make it more interesting." He teased.

She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I got pretty far and um I tripped on this stupid frangipani-"

"What the hell is a frangipani?" Michael asked.

"It's a kind of flower. Google it."

He nodded. "As I was saying, I fucking fell flat on my face and my dad didn't even notice because his phone rang then this random kid started shouting EEYOO EEYYOO WOOOP WOOOP and ran towards me with his toy fire truck. In case you find this story extremely boring, I think it would be nice for you to know that that kid was Luke-"

Everybody bursted out in laughter-even Aleisha. Luke pouted as he was embarrassed.

"Wait... so is Luke your...?" Aleisha asked still smiling.

"Hell no. There was another kid and umm..."