Chapter Three: The Formal Event

Aleisha, stood tall in a blue dress with a large floral pattern and maybe 4-inch heels. Another beauty. Her blonde hair in a messy bun, resting on Luke's shoulder. Calum was already seated in a vested suit, Michael in a white polo. The atmosphere was too formal for a bunch of teenagers.

Luke greeted his best girlfriend with a warm hug as he whispered "Sorry I didn't tell you about it." He half-smiled. Kayleigh nodded.

"I'm glad you guys could make it! We already have a table." Aleisha cheerily said.

"God, I'm so proud of you guys. I know it's just a tweet and all, but still." Kayleigh mentioned.

"Yeah, um. Why-I mean I know we gotta celebrate but why so formal ?" Harlow questioned.

"You'll see." Michael winked.

They all headed to their table, gracefully. Luke sat across Aleisha and beside Kayleigh. Harlow sat across Ashton, who was beside Calum. Michael sat beside Harlow.

Aleisha seemed really excited. "Okay, I know the tweet thing is old news, but tonight, we're celebrating 5 seconds of summer going on tour!" She raised her glass, smiling at Luke who was really shy and just blushing.

"Babe, this is too much, uh... it's amazing though." Luke managed to say.

"Thanks, babe. I'm so proud of you. I uh... got my dad to get reservations here and-"

"When are we gonna eat ?" Michael interjected, smiling.

Shortly after, a waiter arrived to take their order (his name was Harando, which became a laughing topic among the teens.) He came back with another waiter to serve the food. There was a lot of food.

"Hey," Calum said eyeing Kayleigh's food. "Are those meatballs?"

"Yeah, if it isn't obvi-"

"Could I have some?" He interrupted as his fork pointed at her plate.

"Hell no." She poked at one of her meatballs, as if to tempt Calum. She was just about to eat it.

"Awwww, c'mon." He said as he went for the meatball.

His fork hit hers as she was about to eat the meatball, causing it to fall on her newly-altered dress, then the floor. Steam seemed to exit from her nostrils.

"Hood, I swear I'm going to kill you."

He was genuinely terrified. He placed his fork back down slowly then mumbled a "sorry"

Kayleigh wiped-no, dabbed the stain from her dress. Good thing it was black. 

The dinner was going really well, except for Ashton and Harlow-they were bored out of their minds. She played with her food since there was really nothing else to do, still feeling out of place. Ashton noticed they shared the same feeling of boredom so he striked up a conversation.

"I like spaghetti." He smiled.

"Yipee" Harlow replied sarcastically.

"You don't like spaghetti ?" He pouted.

She sighed. " I like spaghetti. I dislike formal dinners." 

"Me too" He smiled sympathetically. "Atleast, we have spaghetti." 

"Atleast, we have spaghetti." she repeated.

He noticed her being really down and instantly knew that her hate for formal dinners wasn't the reason, no, it had to be something else. She portrayed a negative energy whenever around the drummer boy. It always frustrated him that even his overly-happy self was brought down. But he did try his best.