Chapter Nine: Confusion pt.2

The next day

The boys have decided to visit Kayleigh since she still hasn't gone to school. Aleisha and Harlow were also invited. Being a smart and hard-working girl, Harlow got into some extra-curricular activities. She was starting to like this school.  Because of this, she had to stay in after school, she made Ashton aware of this.

To: Ashton Fletcher

Hey, im gonna stay a bit, go ahead w/out me :)

To: Harley Jane

We're gonna head to Kayleigh's after, be there ?

To:Ashton Fletcher

Sure.

The boys and Aleisha all met after school at the parking lot. Michael and Calum were there first. Luke walked over to them with his arm around Aleisha shortly after. Ashton came a few minutes later.

"What took you so long, Ash ?" Michael asked.

"Just checked on Harley." 

"We ready for Kay's ?" Luke asked, in his sunglasses.

Everyone nodded and got into Ashton's car. He drove for a while then stopped in front of her house.

Kayleigh answered the door.... in her pajamas. Everyone looked at her weirdly. She raised her tissue box when she greeted them.

"Hey guys!" She said.

"Oh, Kay, baby, you sick ?" Calum asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm not your baby, Cal. You coming in or what ?" She opened the door wider.

They all entered the house as if it was their own. They were there that often. Luke and Aleisha headed to the backyard to be the adorable couple that they are while Michael sat in front of the tv most probably to play a video game while Ashton just sat on the couch and played with his phone and Calum sat in a tall chair by the kitchen.

"Kean's not gonna be here til a little later, he's got soccer. Dad's not gonna be home either but I think he's coming tomorrow. And yeah, I got a freaking cold right after I healed from my hangover." Kayleigh explained.

"Aww, are you okay ?" Calum asked sincerely.

"ACHOOO!!!" She sneezed in his face. (not on purpose)

"I'll take that as a no." Calum said, disgusted.

Instead of playing video games, Mike decided to watch tv instead. Ashton suddenly propped himself up.

"Guys, I think I really like like Harlow." he suddenly said.

"She's been nice to you for a day." Calum retorted.

"ACHOOOOOO!!.... sorry guys." Kayleigh interrupted.

"But things are going really well, I mean, if we keep this up I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend officially. " He smiled his big smile.

Michael suddenly got up. " Man, I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Why not, Mikey ?" He raised a  brow.

"Dude... it's best if you don't know.." He trailed off.

"C'mon mate, you can tell me." 

"No...  it's just... don't do it. You'll just get hurt." Michael explained.

"No, you don't understand, she trusts me now-"

"No. She's in love with some one else." Michael stated.

Calum's eyes widened. "Oh, snap!" 

"What ? We've been like this for like 3 days or so, and she already likes someone else ?" Ashton raised his voice.