a

Craig Tucker always held a soft spot for things that couldn't survive on their own. Maybe that's why he loved Stripe so much, and maybe that's also why Spot, his new guinea pig, also held a nice sized space in his heart.

Maybe that's also why he always watered his mom's flowers, baby sat his infant cousin on Friday nights, and kept a small Bush like thing in his windowsill. Craig Tucker didn't like caring about people, but he liked caring for things.

Tweek Tweak on the other hand, he couldn't even care for himself all that well. His mind was always racing a houndred miles a minute, never stopping to actually think things through. He'd surely kill anything left in his care, kinda like he did his goldfish way back when.

That doesn't mean he doesn't like people though, because all Tweek really want a is to be cared about, something his life has lacked.

The only problem was, no one really liked Tweek all that much, they thought him to be annoying and a spazz, which Tweek didn't take to heart all that much. He was a freak, he knew that.

But he still wanted friends, love, trust. He'd settle for anyone, heck, Cartman looks good at the moment. McWhoremic looks pretty nice too. Anyone to just treat him with any bit of kindness would be hugely appreciated.

And everyone knew that.

So as Cartman sat at Craig's table, a devious smirk on his fat face, one could only guess what he was about to do.

"Yo, Fucker!" Cartman chuckled. "I have a bet for you,"