Kenny

"Craig, we gotta talk."

I have to admit, I never thought I'd actually grow enough balls to start a conversation ever again, but having Butters ignore me has really broken my resolve.

But i won't lie and say I wasn't expecting the punch I received.

"What the fuck!" Craig screamed at me as he gripped rightly to the flimsy towel around his waist. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!" he screamed again, quickly hiding behind his closet door, glaring at me with pure hatred and surprise.

I sighed lowly. "We gotta talk. Butters left me." I gave in, twiddling my cut up thumb.

He gave a shirt chuckle. "And what the fuck as that got to do with me?" He scoffed. "I've got shit to do with the trany or you."

I clenched my fist, trying to keep my cool. "Leo isn't a trany, and you sure as hell didn't have anyhting to do with me when your dick was up my ass, right?" I laughed, shaking my head. "But that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you?" He hissed, finally stepping out in pants. "I called Tweek over and he'll be here in ten minutes."

I took that as my cue to hurry up. "You cheated on me and it angered me. I'm jealous that you're with Tweek and I want you to stop messing with him." I rushed, pushing myself off his bed.

Craig scoffed. "Seriously? You're fucking jealous? You? You're practically a used fucking condom." He hissed, staring me down, stabbing me with his words.

I admit, I've been around, but so has he, and I'd never say that about him. "Fuck you Tucker, I think I recall a time where you just loved to use this "used condom" over, and over, and over again until you couldn't walk straight yourself." I spat, making my way towards his window. "If you want to keep your stupid bitch money from cartman, I'd fucking figure out a way to stay on my good side. Or else I'll tell my little "trany" to spill the guts to your little twink."

With that I hopped out his window, stumbling on my feet before stalking off to Butters house, hoping to apologize for my actions.

--------------

"I'm trying, I really am." I whined, holding up a floral blouse.

"Not hard enough." He snapped, shaking his head and pointing to the already large stack of clothes.

"I talked to Craig," I rushed, grabbing my favorite hoodie of his, one that I picked out with him.

He gasped, eyes widening. "Really?" He breathed.

I nodded, tugging the hoodie from the hanger and hugging it. "He was an ass," I slumped.

He slowly made his way towards me, touching me with his delicate hands. "Oh hun, we all knew wasn't going to be a girl scout." His humour worked well for me when I was upset.

"He went too far," I relayed what he'd said, skipping the part where he called Leo a trany for his sake, and informed him that I'd never spontaneously do that again.

"Tweek thinks Craig likes him," he muttered into my hair. While talking we moved into a spooning position on his bed. "I'm scared for him, Kenny."

I nodded softly, squeezing his hip lightly. "He called him over tonight, you think they're gonna do it?" I asked.

"I really hope not," he hummed back, shifting slightly. "I'll have to have you chop his dick off," he joked.

I chuckled softly, "But why, it's so nice."

"Gross Kenny!" He giggled loudly.
I wish everything could end like this.

Happy.

Soft.

Warm.

Perfect.

Whoo dog.

What a dopey

-A pathetically disappearing Ken boy