Info

Heyyo! I just wanted to update you guys on a few things, all good!

I am still writing this but midterms are coming up and I'm failing so bad I legit can't pick up my grades, so I'm pretty stressed.

I will update soon, but after tests are over, promise!

In the mean time, I have to practice writing for my upcoming english class and one way was to be given a word or sentence and write a chapter about it, so I'll leave a list of ships I like and you pick which one you want to see and comment what you'd like. If someone already said what you'd like to, just comment under theirs so I can see which one is wanted the most!

I was also so happy to see the comments you left last chapter about genders, I honestly wasn't expecting it, where I live its more about sexuality than anything.

Okay, ships are:

Craig+Tweek

Kenny+Craig

Butters+Kenny

Stan+Kyle

Kyle+Cartman

(I'll also do hetero if you'd like, but not sex, that makes me uncomfortable. And I won't do female+female, as that also makes me uncomfortable.)

Viktor+Yuuri

Otabek+Yuri

Jj+Yuri

Otabek+jj+Yuri

Keith+lance

Shiro+lance

Keith+Shiro

Shiro+keith+lance

Shiro+Matt

Lance+Matt

Keith+Matt

(Will also do hetero if its allura and Shiro, as that's the only one I really care for, and hunk+shay is fine, also. Pidge only if it's an AU where they are older. And even then we'll have to see if I'm comfortable or not.)

Roy+Ed

Haru+Makoto

Rei+Nagisa

Haru+Rin

Nitori+Rin

(Can you even do hetero for free? It's all gay men in a pool, two feet apart because they're gay but not okay.)

And if you have any other ones you'd like, like rare pairs, I'll check them out and see if I'd feel comfortable with it!

I think this will be a wonderful bonding experience for us.

- A really happy boy Ken

(Also, update pick on my boi Tucker up top, he's doing great!)