o

Tweek

I'm a mess, not only is it finally Wednesday, the day I'm meant to meet Craig, my new, and only, friend, but I just got the shit beat out of me.

It's amazing what Kenny will do for ten bucks. It's also amazing that my nose isn't broken.

I pull out my phone with fumbling hands as I dial Craig's number.

"This is Craig Tucker, if I didn't answer your call I obviously don't like you, fuck off."

I puff out a shakey laugh and situate myself better against the ally wall.

"H-hey Craig," I begin. "It's tw-tweek. I-i won't be-be making it to our-GAH- meet up. Nnng, text me when you-hnmh- get this." I tense up as a pain shoots through my side. "Bye,"

God, It's going to suck walking home after this.

Craig

To say I was irritated by Tweek calling me would be a total understatement.

Bebe offered a little, I don't know, adventure, as an after school activity. And who would I be to deny such a fine specimen the gift of myself, even if she was dating Clyde this morning.

But of course as soon as I get it up, the annoying sound of Tweeks personalized ringtone zaps through the lusty haze.

To say I was even more angered when I ended up only getting head out of what I wanted to turn into the whole show, would be 100% correct.

But having Stan Marsh of all people call me to tell me that he found Tweek passed out by his house angered me more.

I lost the chance of being laid because he was to tired to walk home? Fucking pathetic.

But i think what really angered me, was when I showed up to see Tweek in Butters' arms, being rocked softly as the freak seemed to have one of his episodes.

"Oh god, Craig thank god you're here." Stan gasped, ripping himself from Kyle's side. "Kenny beat the ever loving shit out of him! There was so much blood. Butters has been trying to calm him down but-"

"Why the fuck is it my problem? I was really busy, I can't play babysitter 24/7," I sighed, tugging at my hat strings.

"Yeah, but, he wanted-"

"He has to learn how to take care of himself." I snapped at stan.

"Craig," Kyle began, stepping forward. "Tweek is a complicated case here Craig. He's got some problems, its not easy for him." Kyle tried to reason, but who listens to Jews anyway?

God i sound like cartman, ew

"He has to deal with it, we all have problems." I griped, bending down to yank Tweek up. "Thanks, but next time, don't call me." I snapped, hauling the sobbing boy over my shoulder.

"C-cra-craig! St-GAH-stop!"

I ignored him. He wanted my attention? Well tough shit, I'm too tired for this.

Kenny

Seeing Craig get fed up filled me with a sense of giddiness. The sooner he gets sick of meth boy, the sooner this whole thing ends.

------------------------

Sorry about it being so late, I'm having some problems with some things. Mainly the fact I don't know how to handle some things anymore.

But i hope you at least enjoyed it!

Question!!! -> \/

What are you guys excited about this month? If anything?

If not, what's your favorite place to go to be alone for a bit?

- your extremely lonely feeling gay boy Ken