whoops

Howdy, it's your least favorite slacker of them all, Ken the ten year old looking boy.

So this is kind of like an apology type thing, because idk, but I'll explain it here.

My phones like, idk, two years old now, and I'm constantly roaming here in this wonderful state of Wisconsin, and I don't get a really good connection anywhere since I'm still a Texas number.

That out there now, I'm not getting a lot of the notifications coming through from you guys commenting, meaning I'm finding comments I had no idea were even placed, and that upsets me because I want to make sure I reply to all of the ones I can without coming off as a really, really, weird person.

Ever since I began this whole wattpad thing, I always wanted to make sure that I replied to everyone who commented because you guys are kinda the only reason I'm still even doing this, and I offer you a shit story in return for you guys all sticking around, so I thought the least I could do is let you know I actually care.

I just want to apologize for it, because it just upsets me that I'm not getting them, I like hearing from you guys a lot, it's kinda like, idk, it just makes me happy.

But besides that, I've got a chapter thats juicy coming up in the next few days, *wink* *wink*

- gay boi ken