k

Tweek

It was Wednesday.

I've never hated a day before in my life, no matter how sucky it was or boring. I just never did.

Until now.

Craig's house was cute, a nice color and a cute flower path to the door.

But the family inside wasn't so cute or nice. His dad hated my parents guts, his mother had a petty battle with my mom for the "prettiest" yard, or something equally stupid. And Ruby constantly flips me off. Constantly.

I knocked on the brown door slowly, hesitant to actually talk to the scary family.

My heart was beating fast in anxiety, waiting for the door to open and reveal the man of the house.

And soon it did, only to reveal the second man of the house, Craig.

A sweaty, red faced, shirtless, Craig.

Holy fuck.

He panted quietly, eyes wide. "My parents aren't here, neither is ruby," he shrugged, stepping aside to let me in.

H o l y  f u c k

"T-that's f-fi-fine, GAH" I stuttered, tripping, yes tripping, into his house.

It's really not fine, what with him shirtless, attractive, and me being gay, its just not okay for what's left of my sanity.

"I'm going to die!" I gripped at my hair, tugging it slightly as I followed Craig, who sent me a confused look, up to his room.

His room was amazing. His whole theme was space. His walls were navy blue, kinda like the midnight sky, but not dark enough to make the room look small.

I loved it.

Craig squeaked, just loud enough for me to hear it as he rushed to his bed, quickly covering the sheets with his comforter, cringing.

I raised an eyebrow, twitching at his actions.

Why would he do that?

"So, uh," Craig coughed. "Tweek, what do you want to do?" He asked, leaning against his night stand.

I shrugged, wringing my hands in thought.

"We could watch Red Racer? Or a Documentary?" I hesited, looking at the red racer poster on his wall.

Hopefully he actually likes it.

His eyebrows shot up as he scrambled for his remote.

"You like red racer?" He asked with a giant smile, quickly turning on his tv.

His muscles moved with him, tensing as he sat up.

My mouth watered, watching him.

This is going to be the death of me.