Like, holy fuck okay. When did this get so many views? I know it's like, only 131 but still. Last time I checked it was like, 64 or something. I don't know, I never really check.

Anyway, I've got a question for you guys at the end of this and would totally appreciate you answering it. Its been a tossed around question for a bit and I've finally decided to throw it out there.

Craig was over the moon. Here the spazz was sitting on his galaxy printed bed sheets, right in front of him, willing to talk to him.

He was overjoyed.

"So Blondie boy, what do you want to know?" Craig started, leaning in a bit.

Tweek shifted, scratching the back of his head. "Well," he twitched. "When did you just de-decide to start talk-talking to me?" He glanced around the room.

Craig thought for a moment. He can't give Tweek the real reason why he started having an interest in him. But what lie should he tell?

"Why wouldn't I one day just decide to talk to you? You can't honestly say that no one has just decided to talk to you one day. Then you wouldn't have friends." Craig settled with saying.

Tweek cringed, looking at his hands, fumbling his thumbs as spot chirped from Craig's lap.

"Well, I don't really have fr-friends, C-Craig."

Craig blinked, raising a brow. "You have to have at least one," Craig prompted, shifting spot to the bedspread instead of his legs.
Tweek sighed, twitching again. "Not really. My la-last friends were Ky-kyle and Stan. And the-they totally-totally messed me over." Tweek stuttered, cringing at the end.

Craig stopped petting spot, looking up into Tweek's sad Brown eyes. "They, they what?"

Oh dear god, Craig thought, they fucked him over too?

"Kyle was ni-nice to me, so-so was Stan. But uh-god-that didn't la-last." Tweek twitched. Sighing loudly. "If I become your friend and trust you, will you ever hurt me?"

Craig froze, watching as spot sniffed around Tweek. "Of course I won't, Tweek. I value my friends."

I'm a horrible person.

I'm thinking of adding a shit ton of drama. Thoughts on it?

Yay or nay?

-Kenny