i

Gonna start doing point of views, if that's okay with you guys?

(I got a guinea pig, his name is Tucker and he's a very cuddly buddy)

Craig

It was our first Wednesday together that I started noticing some things about Tweek.

Like how his eyes are a pale green and a tree bark brown. How his clothes are kinda baggy and always mismatched.

Like how his lips were always red from the constant biting. And maybe the fact that his ass is pretty nice and I wouldn't honestly mind fucking him into my stiff mattress.

I stared at him the whole time he was fumbling with my CD's. His blonde hair strewn all over the place.

"You're quiet," I spoke up, leaning against my head board.

Tweek twitched, glancing up at me.

"So are you," he whispered back. "But maybe it's because you're staring at me."

I think at that moment, I realized today was not a Wednesday. And that I didn't even have a Tool CD.
And that Tweek would never crawl into my lap willingly.

"I feel as though you owe me an explanation," he whispered in my ear, his hands placed on my waist.

My breath hitched, heart beating fast. "Why would I?" I bit out, placing my hands low on his hips.

He giggled cutely, settling in my lap.

"You're right, Daddy. You'll never owe me an explanation."

ThIS IS SO SHIT IM SO SORRY BUT I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING AND IVE BEEN MULLING OVER THIS DADDY KINK IDEA FOR AWHILE.

THOUGHTS ON IF YOU WANT IT TO BE CRAIGS SECRET PLEASURE OR FOR TWEEK TO ALSO ENJOY IT

-KENNY McSUCKMICK