Note

Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus, but there will probably be another one.

Creek isn't really my OTP anymore, and South Park really isn't my favorite fandom anymore, but once in a blue moon I do really get into it, but Crenny is kinda my shit now.

But I've gotten really into animes, manga, Voltron, Gravity Falls, and Rick and Morty as of recently and haven't had any ideas.

Plus my mom's boyfriend and kids just moved in and its more than I asked for since he's literally an ass 78% of the time when it comes to me just being who I am. So it's really left me angry and stressed, but I'm hoping to be out of it soon.

ABOUT THE PROMPT BOOK~~

I don't know if it's gonna happen soon, I wrote one part and since then haven't had any good enough drabbles to post since my focus hasn't been on creek, but still look out for it at some point I guess, I'm really sorry.

JUST AN FYI-

THEY ARE 17+18 YEARS OLD, HIGH SCHOOL, THESE ARE NOT CHILDREN, I DO NOT SUPPORT NOR PARTAKE IN CHILD PORN NOR DO I DO IT WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS

I do ship people that have age gaps with their ages are morphed by the writer to be at the age of consent, but that doesn't apply in this book since every one is the same age relatively.

GRATITUDE-

OMFG THANK SO MUCH FOR THIS MANY VOTES AND VIEWS!? IM SO SHIT AND THIS BOOK IS SHIT WTF ARE YOU DOING READING THIS WHEN I EVER FIND THE TIME TO UPDATE FINALLY!? I LOVE YOU GUY SOOOO MUCH!!!

I'm supper tired but I wanted to finally update so I'm hitting the sack, I just wanted to apologize to you guys and give you an explanation.

All the love,

-Ken dog