Manny Machado

Requested

We were in Toronto playing the division rivals, the Blue Jays, any team in the AL East is our biggest rivals and even though the Jays haven't had the best season, we all know how good they really can be. 

"Baby come over here." Manny said as I walked into the dugout and the place was empty, it was just the two of us. "Yes my love." I said sitting next to him and he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"BJ's around here somewhere." He said with a wink and I just groaned. "Manny you can't be serious right now." I said and he smirked. "There's literally no one here, who is going to catch us?" He said as he rubbed his pants to get himself hard. 

"You're one ridiculous person, you know that right?" I said shaking my head at him. "Yeah but you love me anyway." He said winking at me and he knows what that does to me. I sighed and got on my knees and unzipped his pants and took his cock out. 

It still amazes me every time how freaking big he is. "Well what are you gonna do about it baby?" He said pushing my head towards him and I just smirked and licked the length of him and he moaned as I took him all in my mouth. 

I started bobbing up and down doing the things that would turn him on every time we've done this. To be honest, this isn't the first time we've done this in a ball park. We have done it multiple times at Camden Yards and all over the country. 

"Oh my god baby, keep going yeah you're so good at this." He said as he tangled his fingers through my hair and I let out a throaty moan to let him know that I was enjoying it as well even though I wasn't getting the pleasure he was. 

"Baby come on, I'm gonna cum." He said and I looked up at him through my eyelashes and he had his head back and his eyes closed running one hand through his short hair and the other through mine. 

"I really thing we're going to kick their- what the fuck is going on here?!" The voice of Jonathan Schoop walked in with Wellington Castillo. "I didn't think you guys were here." Manny said as he covered himself up and I pulled away so fast. 

"Is this how you do so good every night?" Wellington asked and Manny just smirked. "I mean it does make me focus more." He said and I just blushed. "Man I gotta find me a girl who will publicly give me BJ's before each game." Schoop said before putting his stuff down and walking away. 

"We'll continue this later baby." He said standing up and fixing himself and kissing me. "You're so lucky I love you Machado." I said and watched him walk away but not before turning towards me and winking at me. 

A/N: Sorry it's so late, hope you enjoyed it!