Ch:14 The Lab and Asura's biggest secret

The scientist introduced himself as Professor Centurian and thhat he was glad that his two greatest successes have returned. Jax and Asura looked at each other as Jax hid his pokeballs to where no one could get to them without similar abilities. The scientist continued to talk as Asura looked around for a way out. The scientist quickly noticed and told her the room was sealed off after her last escape. Asura looked at Jax to see if he had a plan.

Jax looked at her and mouthed the words stay calm. Asura calmed down and tried to figure out a plan of her own incase the first plan fell through. She came up with the idea to connect the bond even further than it was before so the could use telepathy to comunicate without having to speak. Jax quickly connected with her and told her to hold off just incase they were monitoring everyone in the room. He had already set up a link since they got into the lab. Asura was surprised that her trainer thought that far ahead.

As the Centurian kept rambling on they quickly began to come up with a strategy. When he finally finished he ordered that they be put in cells until it was time for their experiments to resume. They were taken in opposite directions to their cells. Jax maintained the telepathic link with his riolu the entire way. Asura began to panic as she lost sight of her trainer.

Jax used his abilities in a way the scientist didn't think of before. He quickly turned his brain of an Alakazam to process a plan while also keeping a calming telepathic connection with Asura. Soon Asura calmed down after hearing her trainers voice even if it was only in her head. Jax sat quietly in the cell coming up with his plan to escape with not only his riolu but all of the pokemon here. Soon he finished his plan and relayed it to Asura.

Asura was hesisitant on the plan because it would involve the one thing she hated the scientists help. She did agree and as soon as the doors to their cells opened the plan was put into motion. Jax hypnotized the guards and told one of them to free all the pokemon in the lab. He told the other guard to take him to Asura and quickly. Meanwhile Asura was walking with the Professor Centurian to the testing lab.

Jax hid in the shadows after knocking out the guards and taking out the cameras. He waited for Asura to contact him when she was close to the experimentation lab. After about ten minutes of waiting Asura finally let him know that she was getting close to the door. Jax began the second phase of his plan as all of the guards began to disappear and be replaced with dummies. Suddenly Jax felt a hand on his shoulder he turned quickly ready to attack only to see the friendly face of Rashad there to help him with his plan.

Rashad acted as a decoy to lure any other guards out of the building. Asura was in sight of the door. She quickly alerted Jax who was hidden somewhere nearby. Professor Centurian noticed that there was something up with the guards but by the time he figured it out it was already too late. Asura was free and knocked out the mad professor.

She quickly ran to Jax with tears in her eyes. They had a short reunion as Centurian got up furious at the disrespect shown toward him in his own lab. The professor began to change from his human form into that of a Nidoking to recapture the two ungrateful experiments. Out of nowhere there was an odd glowing coming from Jax as electricity began to fly from his body. Soon Two groups of electric pokemon appeared. The first group was a flock of Zapdos.

The second group was one that Jax had never seen before and realized it was the legendary dog Raikou. He was surprised that a legendary pokemon from the johto region would come to his aid.

The legendary groups began their assault on the Nidoking. Zapdos used drill peck to try and weaken the professors defense. To this the professor merely brushed it off. Raikou used extrasensory on the professor to knock him off balance. It succeeded and gave Jax the chance he needed to end this.

Jax turned into a Sandslash and used magnitude to take down the professor. Asura ran over to Jax just as the groups of legendary Pokemon seemingly disappeared. It was marked "Single-use DNA extractor". Jax was hesitant on what to do. He stuck the needle into the professor and extracted the Pokemon DNA from him. They got everyone out of the building as they destroyed it.

Rashad walked up to Jax and gave him something and said that he would be the best person to take good care of them. Jax looked at what he was given and saw six pokeballs. Before Jax could say anything everyone besides him and Asura were gone along with the mist.

Jax removed his pokeballs from their hiding place in a spare dimension. Once he sent the pokeballs he was give to Tammy he decided to check on them all. Once everyone was out of their balls  something was off. Blake was a charmander again. This surprised everyone.

Thanks for reading the newest chapter and to let you all know that after this region I will be skipping to hoenn as CasHasSass added me to her story so please go and check her story out it is called Journey Across the regions. Finally as CasHasSass would put it

Carry on my wayward readers