3- Nico

Lunch: a period of enjoyable time during which one talks to people and eats the second main meal of the day.
My lunch: sit by my locker and read a book time, then get up and go to class again. 
I sat down, my legs stretching across the hallway as I picked up my book.  No one would care- I was too short to block people's paths.  I raised my hood and flipped a page.  All of a sudden, someone did trip, and I saw a notebook, pen, and a few textbooks sprawl across the floor out of the corner of my eye.
"Oh! Shoot! Sorry, oh my gosh I'm so sorry." A boy said, standing up and dusting himself off.  He bent down to pick up his books. 
"Ah. No, it was my fault." I said awkwardly, pulling my hood off and helping him.  I looked at who I was talking to.  Almost white, curly hair, shining grey eyes. Maybe green. I smiled despite myself. He took his books from me, and smiled again apologetically. "Sorry, again." He said, and was on his way.

Sitting back down, I picked up my book and scanned the pages, but I couldn't focus anymore.

Mama was awake when I got home. She was sprawled out on the couch, a bottle in her hand. She didn't drink as often as she used to, but she still did sometimes. I sighed quietly and headed to the my room. "Nico!" She saw me before I could get far. I turned around. "Yes, Mama?"
"My.. uh.. me... somethin'," she mumbled, waving her hand towards the kitchen. I nodded and obliged, getting a wet cloth and patting her head. She did that pretty often, and I usually took care of her. Then I went up to my room, careful not to bang on the stairs on my way up. Flinging my bag onto my bed, I flopped down next to it for a millisecond before standing up and walking over to the window. I opened it and leaned out, taking in my surroundings. Someone was in the window of the house across the street. Curly hair was all I could make out, so I put my headphones on and went back in.