The Best Devilish Mistake {Dmc Fanfiction}

Hey all DMC fans!

I'm really sorry for the long break that I've been taking, and the fact that I've been pretty much a lazy bum, putting off stuff until later. Basically, I've just been like Dante on his usual days. Just doing nothing, accomplishing nothing.

See, I've got this problem where if I don't write down my ideas quick enough, I'll just forget about the story and leave it half undone. RIght now, I have a grand total of seven half-written stories, and one more Dmc Fanfic on the way.

GUYS, I SWEAR I'M WRITING THE LAST INSTALMENT FOR THE OTHER DMC FANFIC SERIES. You know, the one that involves Damon and Daniel Kries? Anyways, if you haven't checked it out yet, you're welcome to go check it out! Anyways, I'm REALLY really writing that story along with this. It's just I'll focus on finishing this one first before progressing much further with Damon Kries and his family. 

Before anything, I must apologize. You'll find that this story is actually very similar to my previous Living With Dante (But it is totally unrelated). It's also about someone falling in the Devil May Cry World. But instead of focusing on Damon and his problems, I'm focusing the story on Vergil and Leah now.

Previously, I've changed between perspectives. This time, I'll try sticking to first person perspective from Leah's P.O.V. No guarantees, though.

Anyways, in this fanfic, Dante is slightly less mouthy and vulgar than the Dante I portrayed in Living With Dante and When Worlds Come Crashing Together. Since the focus is less on him and more on Vergil this time around, I hope you'll forgive that :)

I really like a Vergil love story, but it might come across a little funny. I mean, it's hard to imagine Vergil in love. But I'll try. Just don't hate me :D

I don't own any Devil May Cry character. Any names or incidences found outside of this book is purely coincidental, and I will apologize in advance if I happen to use your name or offend you in any way.

Oh, this story has NOT BEEN EDITED. There will pretty much be a few embarrassing mistakes, but hey, we're all humans.

And now, presenting to you a totally new DMC fanfic...

The Best Devilish Mistake.