Ponyboy curtis imagine requested

This imagine is for OutsiderObsessed hope u like it!!!!!

"Come on Brianna just one date that's all I ask!!" My best friend pleaded.  "No Taylor I'm not gonna go on a double date with so random person that you decided to set me up with!!!" I told her firmly.  I had principles and I planned on sticking to them. "Come please. Pony boy is really nice and cute and funny. He is also really smart." Taylor said as I grabbed my bag and started walking to my house. "If he's all that then why don't you go out with him." I said not slowing my pace as she followed me. "Because he's not my type but he is yours!!!" Taylor said. "Well I'm not doing it. Blind dates are so awkward and hard to even learn anything about the other!!" I snapped at her. "Please just one date just one!!!" Taylor pleaded. "That's what you said about the last five you set me up on!" I yelled. I ran into a boy as I was looking at Taylor and we both dropped everything we had. "I'm so sorry." The boy said. "It's fine I wasn't paying attention. I was yelling at my friend who thinks I like going on double dates with random people." I said. "I have a friend like that." The boy said with a smile. "Yea Taylor has a double date tomorrow night that she really wants me to go on." I said looking at the boy. After a second glance he was really cute. "Gosh that sounds horrible. By the way names Ponyboy Curtis." He said with a smile. "Names Brianna." I said shaking his hand. "That's the name of the girl i'm supposed to be going out with!!" He said with a smile.  "I guess we're supposed to be going out with each other unless there's another ponyboy Curtis!!" I said with a smile. "Ya know what. I'm not much of a double date person why don't you and I just spend the day together tomorrow?" Pony asked. I actually really liked ponyboy. "That sounds fun. Meet me in the park tomorrow at 8. We can grab some breakfast and then hang out." I said with a smile. "That sounds like a great time!" Pony said with a smile. 
^^^^^^^Fast forward to the next day after breakfast ^^^^^^
"So what do you wanna do now?" Pony asked me.  "Let's go to the mall or something." I said. Pony agreed. We raced to the mall. Pony bear me by a long shot. We walked around stores and looked at several things I wanted. We did that the try of the day. We had a great time goofing around.  "So I had fun today." Pony said as we walked towards my house. "So did i. I wouldn't mind doing it again." I told him with a shy smile. "Well you wanna do this again next Saturday?" Pony asked with a smile. "I would love to!" I said with a smile. We walked for a few more minutes. We then got to my house. I told pony bye then kissed his cheek and ran into my house. As soon as I got in Taylor was there waiting for me. "Sure seemed like you had fun today." She said. "Yea. How was your date?" I asked. "It was with Dallas Winston. What do you think?" She asked with a smirk. I just laughed at her. "You gonna go out with him again?" I asked her. "Not that I plan on it." She said. "What about you?" She asked. "Next Saturday." I said with a smile. Taylor just chuckled. I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep waiting on next Saturday to come. 

Ok y'all hope u liked this. Remember if y'all r entering the contest I need to know by midnight tonight!!!!! I might not be able to check this till sometime in the morning so I will have plenty of time just in case u miss the midnight mark😉😉!!!! Just message me if y'all want an imagine or request. I will update soon!!!! Bye for now!!!!

Stay gold