Sodapop imagine requested

This imagine is for pepsicola_8 hope u like it!!!

"Soda stop!!" I yelled in between laughs. "No way babe." Soda said while laughing. "Stop spraying me with the water hose right now Sodapop Patrick Curtis!" I yelled while running away from the freezing cold water that soda was spraying me with. We were supposed to be washing the truck but soda had other plans. Soda decided to take the truck in the mud the other day so Darry's "punishment" was to make us wash the truck.  I didn't mind though. "Mattie get back here the hose won't go any further!!" Soda yelled playfully. "Good!!" I yelled back. Then two and Dallas walked out onto the porch to see what all the yelling was about.  "Would you two stop it. Y'all are making me sick. Not everyone has a happily ever after like you two." Dallas said. "Oh dal you know you love it and just because Shelly turned you down does not mean you ain't got a happily ever after!" I told him with a smile. "Whatever Mattie just keep it down would ya Mickey Mouse is on." Two-bit said. "Yea yea." I said teasingly. They both went back inside. "Come here." Soda said looking at me. "No your just gonna spray me with the hose!!" I said with a smile. "No I won't." Soda said throwing the hose down with a smile. I walked over to him. He kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. I don't know how long we were kissing but it was long enough that someone had gotten the hose and sprayed us. We both started laughing. Dallas had gotten the hose and everyone else had water balloons.  We all grabbed some water balloons and had a water balloon fight. We were all soaking wet by the time it was over. We had a good time though. It was the best summer day ever.

Hey y'all I know this is short but I still think it's really good.  Please comment and tell me what y'all think. Message me or comment if y'all want a request!!! I'll update soon!!! Bye for now!!!

Stay gold