Your insecurity that he loves

Dallas- your scars. They weren't all self harm. Some were from fights others from your parents, and others from a car wreck you were in a few years back. You hate all the scars and wish they would go away. You wouldn't mind them as much if they would just stay like a skin color but somedays when it's cold out the scars are like a purple color.  Dallas loves them. He says that they show how tuff you are.

Darry- your height. You were so short and Darry was so tall. Darry thought you were just so cute. Especially when you would get angry.  If you and him were having a serious discussion or in other words a argument it would never last long because Darry would crack a grin. You were so insecure about your height that you started wearing these shoes

Which when you first started wearing just about broke your neck in, but they did make you taller

Which when you first started wearing just about broke your neck in, but they did make you taller. After you got used to them they were the only shoes you would wear. You would even wear them to rumbles.

Soda- your eye color. Because of a rare genetic disorder both of your eyes are a different color.  One is brown and the other one is a emerald green. When you went to school you were made fun of for it but soda loved it. He thought that it was the most beautiful thing about you physically.

Pony- how smart you are. It's no secret that you and pony were both geniuses but you always say how dumb you are and get so mad if you miss just on question on a test. Pony laughs and says it won't hurt a thing, but on the inside it drives you crazy. You strive for perfection in your grades and pony loves it. You two are the couple who always studies together and has even been asked if they cheat because you always have the exact same answers

Johnny- your speech. You have always had a little speech impediment. You get so frustrated when you are trying to talk and you mess up the words.
Johnny thinks it's the cutest thing in the world. You rarely speak when you are around anyone except Johnny. You have tried and tried to fix your speech problem but it never fails you always mess up something you are trying to say. Johnny doesn't mind it though.

Steve- your freckles. Your whole body is pretty much covered in freckles. You are so insecure about them because a lot of people always look at you. Steve says it because they are shocked at how beautiful you are, but you immediately think of the worst. That's what you always do.  Steve thinks it's hilarious that you think that.  He loves your freckles and doesn't listen to when you say different.

Two-bit- your hair color. You have brown hair and two-but usually digs blondes.  You always say you have no clue why he chose you.  You have always hated your brown hair. You have tried to die it a few times but it never worked one time it made a lot of hair come out.  Do you had decided to not dye it anymore.  You have always said how much you hate your hair but two-bit always interrupts saying how much he loves your hair.