Chapter Thirty One

"Amelia what exactly did he tell you!" Miss Felicity asked loosing her temper with me, "you have to wear that choker!" I shook my head a her. I wanted to wear that choker but the moment I put it back on it began stinging again. "Amelia you need to tell her," Rose thought to me. I just sighed and began collecting my words. "I was going to force myself into a vision to speak to him but he told me not now but tonight he will explain and then I will understand but," I explained, "but then he said he wants me to wear my mark with pride."

I lifted up my hair and showed her along with Prof T who was talking to her before we came in the room the new mark hidden on the back of my neck. "His seal," Prof T sighed. Rose passed me a couple of bobbles to tie my hair in a bun since even my hair covering it was stinging. "What did he say he will do if you don't show it off?" Miss Felicity questioned. "What... nothing it's what's happening when something covers it that's the issue, it stings like hell," I explained, "even my hair has started hurting it now, that's why Rose gave me the bobbles... he wants it to be seen."

Miss Felicity looked like she'd had enough, I had to agree way too much drama. That chaos card from around a week ago has definitely arrived... a storm is brewing and it's not going to be good. Give me Seth or Casper any day but I can tell for sure this guy is going to do my head in. I put my choker in my pocket and walked over the the mirror, so zoned out I didn't even notice that Miss Felicity was talking to me until I was eyeing up the marks. The binding spell is utterly beautiful and I found my fingers tracing the swirls.

"Amelia!" She shouted snapping me out of it again. "Oh my god I'm sorry... I don't know why that keeps happening," I sighed. She came and sat me down once again. "We were told that this may happen, he's constantly trying to change your feelings for him... you keep thinking how nice he is and then you realise he's playing with you," Prof T said. Wait a minute... that's what Lily kept saying. "He wants to play," I whispered with a cunning smile, "he never said what game."

I grabbed Rose and Chase and we ran off leaving Miss Felicity completely baffled in the office. "We need a game, something I'm really good at!" I giggled mischievously. "Never have I ever!" Rose laughed. I shook my head and said, "I'm crap at that... I constantly have to take a drink!" We sat there thinking for a moment and both instantly came up with the same idea at the same time. "Escape rooms!" We squealed, "puzzles!!!" Chase couldn't help but laugh.

"You too are scarily in sync sometimes... so then you're going to challenge him to puzzles?" He asked, I could tell he wasn't sure. I thought about it some more and realised maybe that wasn't the best idea but this guy still wants to play. "How about we make me the puzzle... I can be very confusing!" I giggled, "he's not going to win... I can be extremely competitive when I want to be." He wants a game, he's getting one he can't win.

"I need to see the sergeant, I'm getting changed first though," I explained. I went to my room and got into my gym outfit. "Amelia what just are you planning?" Rose sighed, I could tell she was worrying especially with the fact ally plans so far have back fired but I knew if there was one skill I was going to have to crash course it was D&O. They walked with me to the gym and we found her. "Amelia your neck!" She exclaimed.

"No time to explain... I really need your help, I need you to teach me how to fight," I said quite sure of myself that this is a skill I need and quick, "and not just self defence... I need to be good on to take on a grown man... or a vampire... or a really powerful demon." Sergeant Miller held her face in her hands. "Even the armed forces can't take on a powerful demon with Defence and Offence Amelia, their not like us and a lot stronger," she explained.

"I kind of don't have a choice," I sighed and turned around to show her the back of my neck. When I turned back she was as white as a ghost. "Come with me, I was about to go to my second year class so you can study with them," she said as she ushered me off. I used my telepathy to let Rose know I'll meet her at tea and soon found myself in a room full of second years already to beat the crap out of each other. Sergeant Miller explained to them that I needed extra lessons and they left me be as she explained new forms of attacks.