Chapter Twenty Six

I woke up in Seth's arms as he sat on an arm chair. "Shhh... don't move, you've lost a lot of blood," he cooed. I pushed off of him and got up which sent me crashing back to the floor. He got up to help but I shouted, "I don't want your help... I don't want help from some idiot who only wants me to make stupid babies that can raise people from the dead!" He laughed and got me up anyway. "Yes, I admit that is one of the original reasons I wanted you," he explained, "but you seem to grow on me the more I see you."

"I'm sorry what..." I laughed before he brought my face towards him and kissed me. I tried to struggle to get him off of me but he wasn't for budging and I didn't have the strength to fight. I finally managed to get him off of me only to see his eyes filled with lust and desire. "Oh no you don't!" I screamed and kicked him where it hurt. I ran out of the room I was in and down the hall to try and get away. I need to contact Rose... I need her to hear me. Rose... Rose can you hear me? I questioned through my head.

"Oh my god how are you doing that!!!" She replied, she actually replied!!! No time to explain how do I do the black smoky thing and get out here... I'm currently running but I think I'm gonna be caught soon and.... let's not get to that yet! I took a couple of turns only to run into Seth. "Get... get away from me!" I shouted but he didn't listen. He grabbed me into his arms and chuckled, "it's bed time..." Not good... definitely not good. I was carried into a room and thrown on a bed. I tried to struggle but to no avail.

He untied my ribbon and began unbuttoning my blouse. "Amelia... what's going on I can hear you crying?" She said in my head. Quick... how do I do it? I thought to her. Seth's hand wandered underneath my blouse and began touching me. "Stop..." I begged, tears rolling down my face. "Miss Felicity just says think of home, think of here in her office and think how much you want to be here... do a Dorthy from Wizard of Oz... THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!" She screamed in my head.

Seth placed his lips on my chest when I thought. Home... home... home. I felt myself drifting like in my dreams... home. "NO!" He screamed as I was surrounded by a black veil and landed on the floor of Miss Felicity's office. I looked up to Rose to see her crying. "Oh my god..." she screamed as she saw me unbuttoned , hair everywhere and a tearful mess. She fell down to the floor and hugged me. "I knew... I knew that's what he was doing but..." she sobbed. "There's no place like home..." I whispered before being claimed by the darkness clouding my mind.

*******************

I could smell coffee... I needed coffee. I opened my eyes to see I was still in Miss Felicity's office but the sun had risen leaving the sky a beautiful shade of baby blue. I lifted myself up but no one was in the room. I looked down at the coffee table to see a freshly brewed cup of coffee waiting for me. It was then that I noticed Rose fast asleep at Miss Felicity's desk. She must have made the coffee and gone back to sleep. I've caused a lot of trouble again and I can tell I've scared the living daylight out of her.

She stirred in her sleep and looked up. "You look like crap," I laughed. "You should look at yourself!" She yawned back. I got up to look in the mirror... I had panda eyes from the crying, kiss marks down my neck and chest and a two holes with crusty blood down my neck. Great... I drank the coffee which was definitely needed and opened the door to find Miss Felicity, Chase, Jasper and his Royal pain in the back side walking towards the door.

"You're awake..." Jasper breathed and then he noticed the kiss marks and seemed to burn with rage. Everyone walked in and took a seat. "What did he do..." he growled. I sighed, "what does it look like he did idiot... he tried to bloody rape me!" I touched my neck where the bite mark resided. "W... why did it feel like that?" I asked embarrassed, "it hurt to start... and then it went all..." Miss Felicity sighed and sat beside me. "Vampires have the ability to make it excruciatingly painful for prey... and extremely pleasurable for someone they want to turn," she explained, "Rose told us he wanted to turn you and keep you..."