Oli!

*Edited

Jesy POV

Once I was done texting Oli, I got into more presentable clothes. I got into pink high waisted jean shorts and a blue 5SOS tank top. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and a touch of red lipstick. I go into my bathroom and brush my hair and put it into a French braid bun. James is staying over at his friends for the night and my parents are on a business trip a couple hours way from where we live and when they go away I babysit him.

I go back to my room and grab my phone. I press the home screen button and see that I got a message from Oli and Ricky. I open Ricky's first.

My only friend: AMAZING COVER JESY! Jc and Kian Love it! So do I! We need to do a collab soon honey!👍😜
Me: Sure thing and thanks Ricky!❤😘

I then go open Oli's message.

OliBoy😊: On the way!
Me: See u soon Bro!

I go downstairs and into the music room (AKA: The basement). I go over to the piano and played and sang my song called He's My Hero! This song is about when Oli saved me from the bullying and stopped me from cutting. Oli is my hero and I love him with all my heart!

Once I was done singing and playing my song I heard clapping from behind me. I turned around quickly to see Oli and a couple of other guys, that I'm guessing are his friends? What why would Oli bring his friends here?!

"Hey Oli! Long time no see!" I say to my older brother.

"Yeah, it's good to see you! I'm sorry for not talking to you." Oli says back to me.

The others are just standing there looking at me with their mouths open.

"Who are these guys, Oli?" I ask him.

He said that we should go upstairs because there's more room up there. I wouldn't blame him, all my equipment is taking up most of the room. We all head upstairs to the living room.

"So, what are all of your guys names?" I ask the boys.

Of course I recognized Conor and Jack and Joe, but not any of the other boys.

"Hello, my name is Josh Pieters!" The redhead guy says to me.

"Hello, I'm Caspar Lee!" The guy with dirty blonde hair said.

"Hello, my name is Mikey Pearce," the guy with brown hair and eyes said to me.

"Hello love, I'm Joe Sugg," Joe says to me.

"Hello, I am Conor Maynard and we need to do a duet together soon!" Conor says to me with excitement and I nod yes to him about the duet.

I'd love to do a duet with THE Conor Maynard!

"Hey, I am Jack Maynard! It's nice to meet you! Your cover of Conor's song is going viral!" Jack says to me.

"It's nice to meet you all too!" I tell them.

"So, Jesy, how have you been? Where is James and mum and dad?" Oli asked me.

I tell him that James is staying at a friends house for the night and mum and dad are on a business trip.

"So, Jesy, tell us about yourself!" Mikey says to me.

Jack POV. (20 minutes earlier)

Conor, Mikey, and I are discussing how excited to meet Jesy. She is so talented and pretty but I now that Oli won't let me date Jesy because I'm a "player" and it's so stupid. Once we got Oli's parents house we got out of the car and walked up to the others.

"Ready to meet my sister?" Oli asks all of us.

We all say yes and Oli said that we can't flirt with Jesy. Too bad, I'm probably going to anyway. We all head in and we heard faint singing.

"She must be in the basement singing." Oli says out loud.

We all head down into the basement and there was Jesy singing and playing piano. She's is even more beautiful in person!

10 minutes later

"So, Jesy tell us about yourself!" Mikey says to her.

"Well, I'm 20 years old and I was born on November 22nd. I love to sing and play instruments and sports and video games. I've written over 200 songs since I was 13 years old. One Direction actually used one of my songs! My best friends is Ricky Dillon! I got to meet Hey Violet, The Script, and Olly Murs. I really wanna meet 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps, the 1D lads, and many more famous celebrities! I have about 22 thousand subscribers in my YouTube channel!" She explained to all of us.

"Jesy when is the last time that you checked your YouTube channel?" Oli asked her.

"Yesterday when I posted my video, why?" She said.

"You now have around 1-2 million now. That's more than have!" I told her.

"Wow!" She said shocked.

Man she is so beautiful!

Jesy POV

I can't believe I got that many subscribers now! Holy crap!

"Wait, you said that your birthday is the 22nd of November?!" Conor asked me.

"Yup, why?" I ask him back.

"Mine is the 21st and Jack's is on the 23rd!" He said happily.

"What a coincidence! That's so cool! Three birthdays in a row!" I say.

"Wait you said that One Direction sang one of your songs! Which one is it?" Joe asks me.

"The song You & i." I say to them.

"What about that song that you were singing just 15 minutes ago?" Josh asks me.

"That's one of my other songs I wrote." I tell him.

"What is is it called?" Caspar asked me.

"Its called He's My Hero. It is one of my favorite songs I've written!" I tell Caspar, along with the other boys.

"May I ask what the song is about?" Conor politely asked me.

"Oli, did you tell them my story? You probably did, didn't you?" I ask Oli.

"Yep, sorry about that sis!" He said with worry in his voice.

"It is okay Oli, less talking for me to do! So I wrote that song about Oli because he is my hero! He saved me from all those bullies and comments and self harm. I'm so grateful for Oli because probably without him I wouldn't be here today! Thank you Oli for being my hero! I love you forever!" I say to everyone.

"I love you too kiddo!" He says to me and we hug for a long time.

Then I heard a question come from Oli's mouth that I thought I'd never hear him say to me in a million years.

"Hey Jesy, would you like to be in one of my videos and tell all the fans the truth?" He asked me.

"Oli you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear those words come out of your mouth, of course I want to!" I tell Oli.

"Wanna do it now and on both of our channels?" Oli asked me.

"Yes! We can use my camera! I'll go get it!" I say to him.

He nods and I ask if anyone could help me carry my stuff down, Jack volunteered to help me. We went to my room and I gave Jack my lights and I carried down my camera and tripod. We brought everything and set it up. Oli asked me if the others could be in the video and I said sure.