November 22nd

Jesy's POV

Today is my 21st birthday and it's been great so far. Jack is a little more quiet than usually and it's weird.

I guess Oli, Conor, Caspar, Joe, Alfie, Marcus, Zoe, Josh, Mikey, Mum, Dad, James, Helen, Gary, Anna, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Ricky are all coming to the show tonight. I'm assuming that we're going out after the show for my birthday.

I get a bunch of texts from Jake, Tessa and Erika all wishing me a happy birthday.

"Hey Jesy, let's start getting you ready for the show tonight." Linda walks in with Guy and Yasmine.

I get into the outfit Yasmine picked for me and Linda started doing my make up while Guy does my hair.

"Happy 21st birthday, by the way!" Linda told me.

"Thanks Linda!"

Oh, you're probably wondering what happened to Iza. Long story short, Iza got fired cause she tried to force Jack to have sex with her and do other things with her.

"Jesy you're on in 10!" Joe told me.

I got everything hooked up and it was time for me to go preform.

I sang: Piece By Piece, yes girl, Kill Em With Kindness, Peter Pan and Safe Inside.

The crowd sang Happy Birthday to me and then I got off stage. The tech guys unhooked everything and I went to my room.

"Happy late birthday Conor!" I say to him as I give him a hug.

"Thanks Jesy! Happy birthday today!" He said to me.

"Thanks Con."

I hung out with all of my friends, family, Jack's family, Jack and many more people until Jack lead me to the side of the stage.

"Why are we here?" I asked my boyfriend.

"You'll see, but just listen for now." He said.

The Vamps started to sing a cover.

105 is the number that comes to my head

They are singing Marry Me and that is one of my favorite songs by Jason. The Vamps change the cover each night they preform. The stopped about a quarter through the song and I became sad.

"So, right now we're going to have two important people come on stage for a very special moment. So well to the stage Jesy White and her boyfriend Jack Maynard!" Brad said.

I was confused to what was happening, but I followed Jack to the middle of the stage. He grab the mic from Brad and looked at me.

"Jesy, you and I have been dating for awhile now. Even though we take things a little too fast, but that's because we are deeply in love with each other. I fell in love with you when I first met you. Even though Oli didn't appreciate that we were dating we still continued to date. I never regret meeting you or falling love with you. I absolutely love being your boyfriend, but I don't know anymore. I want something more with you. I asked your Dad and Oli if what I am about to do is fine and they both said it was okay. I want you to be the mother to all my kids. I enough being with you all the time. I love you, your kisses, singing, cooking, smiles, hugs, personality, body, you are perfect to to me! I wouldn't change anything about you. I know I was a player, but you changed me and I changed my ways to be with you. We've had our fights here and there, but nothing can tear us apart. So what I'm trying to say is......" Jack spilled his heart out to me and trailed what he was going to say at the end.

All the sudden Jack got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Then I realized what was going on, and I start to cry. I covered my mouth.

"Jesy Rose White, will you please, pretty please do me a favor forever and marry me?" He asked me.

"Yes!!!!" I screamed while I nod my head yes.

He put the ring on and got off the one knee to hug me. At this point everyone was crying and cheering.

"She said Yes!" James announced.

This is why everyone was here tonight. They all knew he was going to propose!

"I love you so much baby girl!" Jack said in my ear.

"I love you too handsome!" I say to him.

We kissed before we took a bow on stage and we walked off. The Vamps continued with the show. Once we got back to my room everyone was congratulating Jack and I on our engagement.

"Joe got all of it on camera!" My mum said.

"Thank you so much Joe!" I call to him.

"No problem!" He says back to me.

"My baby is all grown up now!" Helen said to Jack with tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe that you are gonna be my sister in-law!" Anna says to me.

"I can't wait to be a Maynard!" I tell Anna.

"I can't wait to make baby Maynard's!" Jack says form behind me.

"Not until we are married Jack." I say to my fiancée.

I feels good to call him that now, my fiancé

"Okay, then we should plan the weeding for next month." He said to me.

"You really want a baby, huh?" I asked Jack.

"I sure do, babe."

"Too bad that the wedding won't happen for awhile." I teased him.

"You suck." He frowned.

"I know you do."

"Hey!" He whined.

"Jack Maynard stop acting like a two year old." I scolded him.

"Sorry."

"See this is why I want kids after our wedding, because you are already enough to handle." I teased him again.

After the concert, everyone went out to a big restaurant to celebrate my birthday and the engagement.