November 23rd

Jesy's pov

Today is Jack's birthday and I can't wait to sing him the song I wrote for him. The song that I wrote for Jack is called Craving You.(A/N: I know that this song is by Thomas Rhett and Maren Morris. Again pretend that Jesy sings the song!)

I go into our room and wake him. Jack and I are staying in Dublin for an extra day. Today we'll celebrate his birthday and we'll go see The Script since I got tickets to go see them with Jack as part of his birthday present.

"Happy birthday Jack!!" I scream to him.

"Ughhh!" He moaned putting his face into one of the pillows.

"Jack you need to wake up now!"

"Why?"

"We need to celebrate your birthday, now get up before I pull you out of it!" I warned him.

"Fine." He said sitting up in the bed.

"I love you babe!" I say to my fiancée.

"I love you too baby girl." He says as he got out of the bed.

"Today is not only your birthday. Today is our first official day of being an engaged couple!" I said to him.

"Yes it is!"

"I still can't believe that we are going to get married!"

"I can believe it baby girl." He said smiling at me.

"I can't wait for the day to come."

"Me either." Jack said as we kissed a couple times.

"Ready for today? I got a lot planned, so we better get started."

"Okay, what do you have planned? Just hang out in bed doing random things, because that's what I'd love to do."

"No Jack! We are going out somewhere!" I tell Jack.

"When do we leave?" He asked getting dressed into clean clothes.

"After you get all ready."

"Okay." He said as he finished getting ready for the day.

"You good? Good let's go!" I tell him.

We left the hotel and went out for breakfast at some cute little café I discovered. We had breakfast, walked around having fun, the we went out for lunch and after lunch we went walking around the area of the arena.

Soon 6 pm rolled around and I lead him to the arena.

"Who's preforming?" He asked.

"I know they may not be you're type of music, but we are seeing The Script! One of my favorite bands! There also is a surprise guest singer that'll be preforming a couple songs too!" I tell him.

"Okay, I don't care if you're with me." He said.

Little does he know that I'm gonna be singing like 5 songs tonight and I'll also be singing Hall Of Fame with The Script too.

Jack and I went backstage to The Scripts dressing room.

"Hello lads, I'm here!" I called out to Danny, Mark and Glen.

"Jesy, it's good to see you again!" Danny said hugging me.

"It's nice to see you guys again." I said to Danny as I gave Mark and Glen hugs.

"Who did you bring with you?" Glen asked me.

"Danny, Glen, and Mark, this is my fiancée Jack! Jack these guys make the group The Script!" I introduced Jack to them.