Im Sorry!

Oli's POV

"Jesy, how long have you and Jack been dating?" I asked her calmly.

"Since yesterday." She said very quietly.

"When were you two planning on telling me?" I asked.

"Soon." She said, but I wasn't convinced.

"Tell me the truth, when were you two gonna tell me?" I asked her.

She stayed quiet.

"Jesy tell me." I asked her again becoming more angry.

"Not of awhile." She confessed.

"Why?"

"Because I was scared that you'd yell at me and beat up Jack." Jesy said.

"Jesy, you know that I don't want you dating Jack!" I yelled at her.

"I know."

"Then why are you dating him!?" I yelled at her.

"Because I can Oli! You aren't my father!" She yelled back.

Jack's POV

The lads and I were talking when we got interrupted by yelling. We all shut right up.

"Then why are you dating him!?" Oli yelled.

"Because I can! You aren't my father!" Jesy yelled back.

I guess Oli found out about us and he's not happy about it.

"Jesy, I have told Mum and Dad about Jack being a player and even they said they didn't want you dating him!" Oli said.

"Too bad Oli! You do remember that all my dreams come true!"

"Yes and you end up getting engaged to him! I know, I remember!"

"Fate brought us together Oli!" She said.

"I don't care! I don't want you dating him!" Oli screamed.

"I DON'T CARE OLI!" Jesy screamed at her brother.

"You better care! Cause if you don't break up with him, I will tell Mum and Dad about that and they'll send you away to America and make you stay there hidden away from the lads so you can't see them again!" Oli said.

"You can't do that! I'm old enough to make my own decision! I'm 20, not 10 Oli!"

"SHUT UP JESY! REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE GETTING BULLIED AND MUM AND DAD WANTED TO SEND YOU AWAY TO AMERICA TO GET YOU AWAY FROM THE BULLIES? I WISH THEY DID! I WISH THAT YOU WERE STILL HIDDEN AND I WISH THAT YOU NEVER MEANT JACK AND HAVE THOSE STUPID DREAMS! I WISH THAT YOU WEREN'T EVEN MY SISTER BECAUSE IF YOU WEREN'T THEN MAYBE YOU COULD STAY WITH JACK AND NOT HAVE ME SCREAMING AT YOU RIGHT NOW! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SISTER!" Oli screamed at her.

She said something but I couldn't understand. Not even a second later Jesy ran to the front door, put on her shoes and left the flat with tears streaming down her face. I stood and was about to follow her until someone grabbed me back.

It was Oli and you could tel he was pissed off.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO AFTER HER! I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU!" Oli screamed at me before punching me in the face.

"Oli, stop now!" The lads said trying to pry him off of me.

He continued to punch me before I punched him back. We continued to fight until the boys got Oli off of me and held him and me back from each other. I look around to see Mikey gone.

"Where did Mikey go?" I asked Joe.

"To find Jesy." He said.

Mikey's POV

I continued to walk around the town trying to find Jesy, but I didn't see her anywhere. I need to find her.

Jesy's POV

I took a uber to the airport and once I got there I ran in quickly. I went up to one of the front desk to see if there are any flights to California.

"Hello, do you know if there are any tickets to California anytime tonight or tomorrow?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"I'll check hold on..........Yup, there is one to California in an hour." She told me.

"Are there any tickets left?"

"Yup like two of them."

"Can I buy one?" I asked her.

"Sure, why are you going to California in a hurry?" She asked.

"My older sister got in a accident and I have to see her!" I lied to the lady.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear! What ticket would you like?"

"Either of them!" I said.

"Okay, that'll cost you £280." She said.

I gave her my card and she printed out my ticket and handed it to me.

"Have a safe flight, I hope your sister is okay!" She said.

"Thank you!" I grabbed the ticket and went towards the gate where my plane is.

1 hour later

"Plane 9 from London to Hollywood, California is now boarding at gate 12!" Someone announced.

I walked up to the gate and gave the lady my ticket. She ripped of the piece and gave me it back.

"Have a nice flight!" She said.

"Thank you!"

I walked onto the plane and sat in my seat. I decided to ask Ricky if I can stay with him.

Me: Hey Ricky, could I stay at your house for awhile?
MyOnlyFriend: Why?
Me: Oli and I got into a fight and I leaving for California so I'll need somewhere to stay.
MyOnlyFriend: Of course you can!
Me: Thank you, See you soon!
MyOnlyFriend: Okay!

I turned off my phone and soon as the plane was in the air I turned it back on and listened to music. I soon fell asleep.

I was awoken by someone shaking me. I took out my headphones and looked at the Lady next to me.

"You should turn off your phone, we're landing any minute." She said to me.

I smiled at her and turned it off. As soon as we landed I turned on my phone and texted Ricky.

Me: I'm here!
MyOnlyFriend: Okay, look for me!

I put down my phone and looked for Ricky. Soon I saw him and I ran to him and gave him a big hug

"You can talk to me at my house, let's go." He said.

We got into his car and drove to his house. I decided to text all the boys and Zoe in a group chat.

Me: Don't bother looking for me! I'm somewhere safe!
Zoe: Jesy, where did you go?
Joe: We are so scared!
Caspar: Please tell us!
Josh: Please come back!
Me: I'm somewhere in America staying with a friend! Don't even bother asking who either! I won't tell you!
Mikey: Oli and Jack got into a massive fight.
Me: I don't care about them anymore!
Jack: Why not!
Me:I'm sorry Jack, but we need 2 take a break.
Jack: Already?!
Me: I'm sorry!
Conor: Jesy, we're lost without you!
Marcus: Jesy, please come back!
Alfie: Zoe won't stop crying!
Zoe:Truth!
Me: I'm sorry! I love you all! Bye.

We arrived at Ricky's house and I told him everything that has happened.