Final Choices

Jesy' POV

Today is the day that I tell the guys who I picked! I'm so nervous and scared. I now that once I break the news that one guy will be happy and the other two will be sad. Let's just hope everything goes well.

I am at the small cafe waiting for the first guys to show up. Soon Drew come walking in and over to me.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked me while sitting in the seat across from me.

"Okay, I guess. What about you?" I asked him.

"Same. So, I know the guy that you picked is not me." He said off the bat.

"How'd you know?"

"I just had a gut feeling."

"Drew I'm so sorry! You are a great guy and all, it's-"

"We can't handle a long distance relationship. I know. You live here in England and I live in Ohio." He stole the words from the words from my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Drew. I really am. I jus think we'd be better off as friends."

"I could agree with you anymore." He told me.

"Thanks for understanding Drew!"

"No problem! I guess I should go now. Good luck Jesy, on everything!" He said while standing up.

"Thanks, and you too Drew!"

I stood up and gave him a hug before he left. I sat back down and waited for Connor to get here. Soon he walked through the door and to me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me suiting down in front of me.

"Okay, I guess. How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Honestly I don't know."

"Why's that Con?"

"Are you picking Jack?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm soooooo sorry Connor! I feel extremely guilty and bad! I just-"

"Jesy, it is okay! I don't care! If he makes you happy then that's all that matters, but if he breaks your heart then I'll beat him up." Connor says to me.

"Thanks for understanding Con!" I tell him with a small smile.

"No problem! Good luck Jesy!"

"You too Con."

I got up and hugged Connor before he left. Now all we have left is Jack. I saw Jack walk in and come sit across from me.

"So, have you decided?" He asked me off the bat.

"Yep."

"And?"

"I pick you, Jack."

"Wait, really?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Connor said that if you break my heart you're dead."

"Okay."

"So, how do you feel about it?"

"Happy!"

"I'm just worried about you getting drunk at clubs and having sex with other chicks." I tell Jack the truth.

"Jesy, I promise to change for you! I promise!"

"Okay, let's hope you can keep that promise."

"I'll give it a shot!"

"So........"

"Jesy would you like to be my girl?"

"I'd love too."