Make Up and Plans

Jesy's POV

I walked my way to the studio and to my surprise the lads are still here. I walk into the room and I draw their attention for what they all were doing.

"Oh my god, Jesy what happened to you?" Connor asks me.

I was going to tell them what happened, but I start balling my eyes out again. Connor gets up and hugs me and I hug him back as I cried into his shoulder.

"Jesy, what happened?" He asked me.

"J-jack che-cheated on m-me." I stutter out.

"Oh my god, Jesy I'm soooo sorry!" Connor said rubbing my back.

Brad, James, Joe O and Tristan just watch Connor and I hug. I continue to cry until I couldn't breathe. Connor sat me on the couch and started to calm me down. I took deep breaths and I stopped crying. I told them the story of what happened at the club and they all pulled me into a hug.

"You can stay at mine tonight if you want Jesy." Connor told me.

"Could I?" I asked him.

"Most defiantly." He reassured me.

"Thanks Con, you're the best." I told him as I wiped away the tears.

"Hey lads, Jesy and I are going to head out." He told them.

They nodded and Connor and I left the studio. He put my bags in the back of his car and after that we went to his house.

"Thanks again Connor."

"Anything for you Jesy." He said bring my bags into his flat.

He put the in his living area and brought me to his bedroom.

"You can have my bed, I'll take the couch. No fighting against it too Jesy." Connor told me.

"Fine."

Connor showed me to his bedroom and I got ready for bed. I got into the bed and soon fell asleep sadly thinking about Jack.

Next Day

"Jesy, wake up. We gotta go meet the lads at the studio so we can go to the airport." I heard Connor's voice speak to me.

I got out of his bed and followed him to the living room where all my bags were. I grabbed a pair of clothes, went to the restroom, changed into the clean clothes and put the dirty ones back in my bag. I brushed my hair and teeth before going back to Connor who was patiently waiting for me by the front door.

"You ready to head out?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said sadly.

We brought our luggage to his car before heading to the studio. As we arrived at the studio, we saw the Brad, James, Tristan and Joe were putting there luggage into a van that would be taking all of us to the airport.

We have a couple shows in Japan, Australia, and then finally 2 in Ireland.

"Hey, there's you two!" Brad smiled at Con and I.

"Ready to finish this tour?" James asked me.

"Yep!" I smiled back at Brad and James.

We put our bags into the van and then got into it. Joe started up the car and drove us all to the airport.

Jack's POV (Night of the fight)

My gut was telling me that she probably went to the studio where The Vamps were and told them everything and one of them volunteered to let her stay with him.