Date With Jack

(Jack's outfit for date above)

Jesy's POV

Today is my date with Jack and I really can't wait for it! I get out of bed and go take a shower. After my shower I get dressed and go downstairs and eat breakfast. Then after I ate I went back to my room and laid back down on my bed. As soon as I laid down I get a text from Jack.

Jack the flirt😑💕: Be ready for our date at 6:50! Oh and dress causal too!
Me: Okay! See you later Jack!

I check the time and my phone reads 10:30 am. I have about 8 hours before the date with Jack. I decide to check my Twitter and Instagram. I see that I haven't posted a picture to my Instagram in about a week so I decide to post a picture.

I posted a picture of myself and The Vamps lads from the studio. I label it as: Finishing up the final touches of my album! I just have to pick to cover for it and it should be out around next month!👍😊🎤🎸🎶🎵💕

All my fans start to like my post and comment on it. I then go over to my Twitter and tweet about my album and single that is coming out soon.

JesyRose: I can't wait to release my album next month! Also, I'll be putting out my very first single next Friday! I wrote this one with The Vamps! I can't wait for you to hear it!!

All the comments soon come rolling in shortly after I post my Tweet. A lot of my friends and family comment back.

wearethevamps: @JesyRose we can't wait for you to release your single! This was a fast album, but because you wrote amazing songs ahead of time it worked out very quickly and it is amazing! We are all so proud of you!

I continued to scroll through my Twitter and Instagram when I checked the time. It was 5:03 pm. Oh no, I have to start getting ready for Jack and I's date! I pull out of my closet a maroon flow tank top, black jeans, and something to go over my top. I put everything on and started to do my make-up. I put on a bracelet and my black boots. I checked the time again and it was 6:30. I curled my hair and then went downstairs.

I waited until Jack got here, which wasn't that long

I waited until Jack got here, which wasn't that long. I heard a knock on my front door and I answer it. There stood Jack looking like him amazing self.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yep!" I say to him.

"Great let's go then." He said.

We went outside and I locked the door on my way out. We got into Donor's car that Jack is borrowing for our date tonight.

"So, where are we off to?" I asked him as I buckled up my seat.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. We'll be there in less then 10 minutes." Jack told me while keeping his eyes on the road.

10 minutes later like Jack said, we arrived at the carnival that our town holds every year.

"I love coming here! It is my favorite place to go at this time of year!" I tell Jack.

"Good to hear, shall we get out of the car and head inside?" He asked politely.

"Sure!" I say.

We got out of the car and walked into the carnival. Jack handed me the tickets he bought for us after I tried to convince him to let me buy them, but that clearly didn't work.

We went to fun games and used most of our tickets and soon it became almost 9:45 at night and the carnival closes at 10.

"There is one more thing I wanna do with you before we leave." Jack said to me.

"What is that?"

"Let's go on the ferris wheel." He said to me while grabbing my hand and pulling my towards the ferris wheel.

We got on and it started going up. Once we got to the top, you could see a view of the whole city.

"This has been an amazing date Jack! Thank you for taking me out tonight!" I smile at him.

"No problem. I'd do anything for you Jesy."

"Awwww!" I gush.

Soon the ride was over and Jack drove me back to my house or my parents house. Jack and I said our goodbyes and I kissed him on the cheek before exiting the car and going inside the house.

I went up to my room and switched into more comfortable clothes. After I did that I took off my makeup, plugged charger into my phone, and went to bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face for the date I had with Jack today.