Apology

Conor's POV

It's about 10 in the morning and Jack is still sleeping. I go into the guest bedrooms and shake him awake.

"Jack!" I yell at him as I shake him.

"What Conor?" He asked.

"Get upon and go apologize to her!" I tell my younger brother.

"Fine, I'll be out of here in a half and hour." He says to me.

"Okay!" I say and then I go back to my room.

Jack's POV

I used the toilet and took a quick shower before saying bye to Conor.

I walk back to the flat and walk into it. As soon as I walk in I see Jesy sitting on the couch waiting for me. I walked over to her and sat on the couch next to her.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry Jesy for not believing you and leaving you like that yesterday." I told her.

She just stayed quiet which meant to keep going.

"I'm just being selfish and stupid and I apologize for my actions lately. I love you too much to break up with you. I am sorry for not accepting that you like to write songs and music. Conor said that you're the next Ryan Tedder and I believe him because you write amazing songs and give them to other singers and bands."

She looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. That means that you have to apologize once more.

"Conor said that you were writing some music with him." I said to her.

"Jack........ Songwriting, music, and singing is my life and you know that. Tell me why would you not trust me?" She asked me very calmly.

"I'm afraid of someone stealing you away from me. I wanna spend my while life with you." I tell her.

"I accept you apology, Jack." She told me me.

"Really?"

"Yes, really Jack." She smiled at me lightly.

"Thanks Jesy, I love you so much!"

"I love you too Jack. Now give me a hug and a kiss and everything will be fine." She said to me.

I gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Thanks!" She said.