WHAT?!

*edited

"The guy from my dreams recently is.............. Jack!" I tell them.

"WHAT?!" Oli screamed.

They all look back and forth between Jack and the sketch.

"This is Jack!" Joe says.

"Jesy, you know this will happen. Your stupid dreams do come true to remind you!" Oli screams at me.

"What, your dreams are really a look into your future?" Mikey asked me.

"Yes." I said to everyone quietly.

"So, you and I end up getting engaged?" Jack asked me.

"I guess so." I replied quietly again.

Everyone was quiet for awhile until Oli spoke up. In the time of silence all I could think was about the future with Jack.

"No......no....NO... YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED TO JACK!!!!" Oli screamed at me.

"What, why Oli?" I asked him confused.

"I don't want you falling in love with a player! He probably will cheat on you with someone else! I don't want you falling in love with someone that plays with girls heart! I don't want you to get your heart broken!" Oli yelled at me in anger.

"Oli I am 20 not 2 years old! I've never been in a relationship before!" I remind him.

"Jesy, I don't want you to be with Jack! I knew that it would be a mistake to tell the truth to the boys about you!" Oli yelled at me.

I got so upset and I'm also on the verge of crying. Oli basically told me that he wished that I was still a secret. That hurt my feelings because I was kept a secret for at least 4 years.

I was so excited to not be a secret and Oli said that it was all a mistake?! I grabbed my phone and ran out of the kitchen and out of the house. I kept on running away until my legs hurt so bad. I collapsed on the ground and started crying into my hands. I stayed like this for awhile until I felt the presents of someone behind me. I turned around to see 2 guys. One had bleached blonde hair and the other one had dark brown hair.

"Excuse me, but may we both ask why your on the ground crying?" the blonde asked me.

I told them the whole story that just happened about an hour ago. After I explained everything to the guys I realize that I didn't even know their names.

"What are your names?" I asked them.

"My name is Marcus Butler!" the blonde said to me.

"Mine is Alfie Deyes. What's yours?" Alfie asked me.

"My name is Jesy Rose." I said to them both not wanting to tell them my real name.

"Oh my girlfriend Zoe watches your cover!" Alfie says.

He explained to me how much his girlfriend loved my channel and he said that I should meet her. I agree to go with them to meet Zoe. We went to her house and Alfie knocked on the door and it was open. There stood one of my favorite make-up youtuber Zoella!! She was even more beautiful in person!

"Alfie!" Zoe screamed while pulling Alfie into a hug and then gives Marcus a hug then looks at me.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE JESYROSE! I LOVE YOU CHANNEL AND YOU'RE EVEN MORE PRETTY IN PERSON!!!" Zoe yells at my with a lot of excitement as she pulled me into a huge hug.

"I could say the same exact thing to you!" I tell her.

"Please come in!" She let us in and we all sat in her living room.