Moving Day!

Jesy's POV

Today I'm moving into Oli's flat with him.

"Is that everything?" Oli asked me.

"Yup." I said to him.

"Okay." He said.

We got into his car and he drove us to his flat. Once we arrived at our flat now everyone was waiting outside the flat.

"Why are they here?" I asked Oli.

"They are going to help bring some boxes into you new room." He says to me as we got out of his car.

"Alright boys grab a box and bring it up." Oli tells them.

Josh, Joe, Caspar, Mikey, Jack, Oli, and Conor all grab a box and by the time I reach to grab one, they were all taken care of. I shut the trunk and doors of his car and went up to the flat. As I walked in and to me new bedroom, the lads put all my boxes on the floor or on the bed.

"Thank you guys." I tell all of them.

"Jesy, all of us will be in the main room if you need anyone." Oli told me.

"Okay!" I said.

All the guys left and I started to unpack all my stuff. I put away all of my clothes, books, make-up and much more of my belongings.

Jack's POV

All the lads and I were doing is watching TV and it is very boring. I'd rather be with my new girlfriend that sit here doing nothing.

"I going to use the toilet. I'll be back." I tell the lads.

I get up from the couch and I go to Jesy's new room.

"Hey." I say to her as I walk into her room.

She jumped a little.

"Oh, hey Jack, you scared me a little." She said laughing it off.

"I could see. Everything all unpacked?"

"Yep, thank god." She said as she went to sit on her bed.

"Good. Well, I just wanted to see what you were up to. The lads think I'm using the toilet, so I probably should head back now." I tell Jesy.

"Okay, I'll be out soon." She tells me.

"Okay!" I say to her as I walked out the door and back to where everybody was.

"What took you so long?" Oli asked me.

"I checked on Jesy. She got everything unpacked." I tell him.

"Okay." Was all he said.

I sat down in my spot and went on my phone.

Oli's POV

Something doesn't seem right. I feel like there is something up with Jack and Jesy is also acting different too. Soon Jesy came out to the main room and went in the kitchen to get a drink and Jack got up to get one too.

As they both entered the kitchen, I started to ease drop their conversation.

"So, when would you like to go our second date?" Jack asked Jesy.

"I don't really care when. I mean I'm busy with my music, but I could find a way to work around it." Jesy responded.

"Okay, I'll figure something out." Jack said.

"Okay, I can't wait. Hey when are we going to tell Oli about us dating?" Jesy asked Jack.

"Soon, but maybe not anytime this week though." Jack told my little sister.

"Sounds good to me. I hate keeping this a secret though." She said.

"I know so do I." He says.

I am so mad at them for keeping this a secret from me. I even more mad that she is dating Jack! He is the biggest player! I caught them and this won't end pretty. I'm going to wait here until they come out so I can confront them.

Jesy's POV

"Should we head back out?" I asked Jack.

"Yeah." Jack told me.

I opened the door to come face to face with a mad red faced Oli. Oh shit, he heard our conversation.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" Oli screamed at us.

"Yes." I told him very quietly.

"WHEN WERE YOU TWO GOING TO TELL ME?!" He screamed at us again.

By now we have all the guys attention on us three.

"WHEN?!" He yelled at us yet again.

"Soon Oli." I told my brother.

"BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH, HUH?" He kept screaming.

"Oli calm down before you piss off you neighbors." Joe said to him.

"SHUT UP JOE, THIS ISN'T YOUR PROBLEM!" Oli screamed at Joe.