Start Of Tour

Jesy's POV (One Month Later)

So today is the first day of the Middle Of The Night tour. The first show is in the O2 arena and I can't wait to preform tonight.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Jack asked me.

"Of course I am, silly!" I told Jack as I smiled widely.

Right now Jack and I are in an uber on our way to the arena. I brought two suitcases and so did Jack and I also brought my favorite guitar. Jack and I continued to talk until we arrived at the arena.

"We are here." The driver said to Jack and I.

We got out of the car and got our belongings. I paid the driver and he drove away right after I paid him.

"Wow, he must of didn't like us if he drove away that fast." I told Jack as we walked towards the back entrance of the arena.

The Security guard stopped us before we could walk in.

"Who are you?" He asked us.

"I'm Jesy White and this is my boyfriend Jack Maynard." I told the guy.

"Um......why are you two here, are you trying to sneak in?" He asked us very rudely.

"No, I'm on tour with The Vamps, The Tide and New Hope Club." I told him.

"Okay?" He said.

I decided to text Brad what is going on.

Me: Brad? Jack and I are at the back entrance but the security guard won't let us through.
Brad: I'll come and get you!
Me: Thanks!

"Brad is coming to get us." I tell Jack.

"Okay!" He says.

The door opens and Brad walks out.

"Hey guys! Sam, Jesy is on the tour to preform and this is her boyfriend Jack. They'll be on the whole tour with us." Brad tells the guard.

"Sorry, that I didn't believe you guys." Sam said to us.

"It's okay, you were just doing your job. Do people pretend to be the performer that much?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said.

"Jesy, let's go, you need to get ready." Brad tells me.

"Okay!"

Jack and I follow Brad to the room that I'll be staying in for the show.

"This is your dressing room." Brad says.

"Thanks Brad." I say to him setting my things down on the ground.

"The boys and I are in the dressing room next to yours." He said.

He left the room an went to his own. Then a couple ladies come rushing in.

"Your Jesy White, right?" One of them asks me.

"Yup, and this is my boyfriend Jack." I said boyfriend louder than an of the other words I said because one of the girls was checking Jack out and I got protective.

"I'm Linda, this is Yasmine and Iza." Linda tells us both.

Iza was the one checking out my boyfriend. Linda had mulit coloured hair and brown eyes. Yasmine has black hair and blue eyes. Iza had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Linda was well dressed along with Yasmine, then you had Iza who was dressed very slutty.

"So what are your jobs?" Jack asked Yasmine and Linda and ignoring Iza.