Connor Ball

*edited

Oli's POV

Right now the boys, Jesy and I are in the living room talking about random things until Conor said that he had to go to the studio. I remembered that I have to also have to be at the studio. Conor and I are going to be in The Vamps music video for their song Rest Your Love. I also remembered that Jesy is a big fan of The Vamps, I'll ask her if she wants to come along with Conor and I.

"Hey Jesy, would you like to come with Conor and I to the studio?" I ask her.

"What's it for?" She asked me.

"Would you like to meet The Vamps?" I ask her.

"YES!!!!" She screamed out loud.

"Why do we need to go there?" she also asked.

"Oli and I are going to be in their music video for Rest Your Love." Conor said to her.

"I LOVE THAT SONG!!"

"Someone is a big fan of The Vamps." Joe said.

"I'm such a big fan of them!" Jesy says jumping up and down.

"Who's your favorite out of the guys?" I ask.

"My favorite is defiantly Connor Ball!"

"Why is that?" Mikey asked Jesy.

"I love his eyes and his smile! OMG DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON HIS VOICE! Have you heard him sing?! He's an angel!" Jesy exclaims.

"Oh you'd be glad to hear that I am in his room." I say to her.

"What do you mean?"

"Each of the boys has a different room for the music video." I say.

"WHAT'S CONNOR'S ROOM?" Jesy asked me.

"He has a circus theme. Brad has a punk stake board room, James has a fancy themed room, and Tristan has a neon room with nerf guns." Conor explained to her.

"When do we leave?"

"We leave in 5 minutes!" I say to her.

"WHAT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR ME TO LOOK PRESENTABLE FOR THE GUYS!" Jesy yelled.

"You look fine with what you're wearing." Jack said to Jesy.

"You think so?" Jesy asked unsure.

"Yes, you do." I tell her.

She was wearing black skinny jeans, a One Direction t-shirt and white converse.

"Let's go before we're late." Conor said.

I'm actually fine that she likes Connor from The Vamps. I honestly done care who she dates unless it's any of my mates or Jack.

"Don't burn my house down." Jesy told the guys.

"No promises Miss White." Joe said to her.

She laughed at Joe's comment then we made our way out the door. We got into my car and I drove us to the studio.

Jesy's POV

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M GOING TO MEET THE VAMPS! I'm defiantly most excited to meet Connor and James because they are my two favorites. Soon after a short drive to the studio/ wearhouse or whatever you wanna call it, Oli parked his car and we got out and walked into the building.

"We have to get our make-up done first, then get into our costumes, and then shot the scenes for the music video, okay?" Oli told me.

"Sounds great, but when do I get to meet the guys?" I ask Oli very impatiently.