Recovery

Jesy's POV

I was sleeping when I heard multiple voices in my room. I opened my eyes to see my Mum, Dad, Oli, James and Jack.

"Mum?" I said quietly and to my surprise she heard me.

"Awww, look at my baby! Oh my god!" She started to cry.

"Mum, I'm okay now. Nothing was our fault!" I told her.

"We all know, Jack told us everything that happened." She said kissed my forehead.

Oli, Dad, Jack and James made their way over to me.

"Oh my god, look at my baby!" Dad said.

Dad kissed my forehead and James and Oli gave me a hug.

"I love you all so much!" I tell them.

"We love you too!" James said.

"I fully accept you both dating. After what Jack told us all, I'm just more happy to hear that he beat up that guy for hurting you." He smiled at me.

"Thanks Oli."

"Anything for my baby sister."

"Hey where are the guys and Zoe?" I asked Jack.

"They're on the flight now, oh and with my family too."

"Okay."

2 hour later

All of Jack's family and the our friends arrived about 5 minutes ago Jack told me. Jack's family came into my room while the other have to wait.

"Oh my god!" Anna said and started to cry.

"Come here Anna." I told her.

She walked up to me and hugged me and I hugged back. I felt her tear drip down onto my neck.

"It's okay Anna, I'm okay now." I tried to make her feel better.

"Are you okay Jack?" I heard Conor ask his brother.

"I'm fine, but Jesy took most of the hurt." He said.

Since Anna and I were still currently hugging, they couldn't see what I looked like.
I pulled away from our hug to look at his family. Then they all started crying.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Helen cried out.

"What did you break?" Gary asked me.

Conor, Helen and Gary each gave me a hug. Jack explained to them what has happened to us early this morning and they feel even more bad for me.

"It's okay and I'm okay now." I told all of them.

"She has 2 broken ribs, broken wrist, concussion, and cuts and bruises all over." Jack explained to all of them.

Later they left and then rushed the rest of the people waiting to see me.

"Oh my, Jesy!!!" Zoe started crying and she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"It's okay!"

Josh, Joe, Caspar, Mikey, Marcus and Alfie gave me a hug. Jack and I explained to them what happened.

"What happened to the guys that attacked you both?" Alfie asked us.

"Oh, this I didn't tell you Jesy." He said.

"What did happen to him?" I asked Jack.

"So his name is Johnathan Wacker, 24 years, he went through a divorce and his wife had a miscarriage. So he had a mental breakdown. He attacked us caused he wasn't stable later, he committed suicide." Jack explained.

"Wow." We all said.

We all sat in silence and then a nurse walks in.

"Oh, wow you're popular Miss White! Anyway I'm here for your check up." She said.

"When will she be able to leave?" Jack asked her.

"About three days." She said simply.

She cleaned my cuts again and changed the bandaging for the wound on my rib. After that she left and we all talked and had fun.

The Vamps, The Tide, Joe O, and New Hope Club came to visit me as well

Everything was perfect! Even though I was hurt, everything was amazing. I have an amazing family. I have amazing friends. I have an amazing second family. I have the perfect fiancé. Everything I have right now, I wouldn't change a thing!