Many New Dreams From The Future

Jesy's POV

~Dream~

"I'm sick of it!" I screamed at the person in front of me.

"Sick of what Jesy!?" The guys yelled back at me.

"Sick of you going out, getting drunk, hooking up with other girls! You promised me that you would change for me, Jack! I guess that was just a lie!" I screamed out in frustration again.

"I'm sorry!" He said quietly.

"Jack, did you forget that we have a kid together? She is turning one soon! Sky should be your main priority, not getting drunk with your friends! You don't care do you?! Cause if you did you would stay home with Sky and I! You're pathetic Jack!" I screamed at my husband again.

"Well, maybe I don't wanna stay home with a crying annoying child and a moody crabby wife!" He said to me.

That just broke my heart, what a jackass he is!

"You jerk! You can't expect for your life to be all perfect! Young infants cry all the time, get over that! I also wouldn't be so moody if I didn't have to take care of a 11 month old kid by myself and without my husbands help! When we got married, we made a promise to fight very little and stay much in love! You keep tearing everything apart by doing what you are doing!" I yelled at Jack while I was pulling my hair and crying.

"Maybe getting married to you and having a kid with you was all a mistake!" He screamed.

That broke my heart again.

"So that means I'm gonna have to take care of our next kid alone?!" I cried.

"You're pregnant again?!" He flipped out.

"Yes Jack! I hate you so much right now!" I yelled at him.

I ran up the stairs and went to Sky's room. I packed clothes, toys, nappies, bottles, formula, and more supplies for Sky. I put her in her car seat and grabbed the bag I packed. I brought my daughter downstairs and ran out the door with Jack right on my tail.

"Where are you taking my daughter?!" He screamed.

"Oh, now you care?" I screamed back at him.

I put Sky in the car and put the bag in the seat next to her. I went to the driver door and opened it.

"Don't leave! I'm sorry Jesy!" Jack pleaded.

"It's too late to say sorry Jack. Maybe we should end things and make our life's easier."

"Jesy!"

"I'll pick up some divorce papers for us to sign." I say to him as I got into my car.

I put the keys in the ignition and started to back out of our driveway.

"JESY, DON'T GO!" He screamed to me.

I started down the road not looking back once.

I drove Sky and I to one of my friends house. I continued to drive for 2 hours until I reached my destination.

I parked my car in their driveway and got out. I grabbed Sky and the bag I brought and walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and the person opened it.

"Jesy, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Jack and I got into another huge fight." I said to him.