Chapter 16; a disaster has occurred

Word count: 571

(I drew the ugly picture) Oh btw this is a pretty intense chapter so if you're not gonna read it you're missing out on some pretty good stuff my d00d.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Marco, this isn't funny!" Star grunted as she continued to search the shop. No matter how hard she searched, there was still no sign of Marco. When Star was about to give up, she had a thought that Marco had probably went home, and that he was waiting for Star there with a huge surprise for her. Or maybe Janna and him were preparing a party, and Janna's moody attitude was just an act! As soon as the thoughts had crossed her mind, she grabbed out her wand and ran out of the store.

"Bunny rabbit blast!" she shouted and flew through the air, jumping rapidly as shining colours blew out of her wand. She continued this until she finally reached home, and safely landed on the ground. The magical princess was expecting balloons and smiles to pop out through that door, or Janna's face to be smiling with an apologetic speech and hug her. With a huge smile on her face, she opened the door shouting, "I'm home!!" in her sing-song voice. There was no reply. "I know you guys are here, you can come out now!" But the house was still silent. Lurking around the couch, Janna's backpack was gone and so was all her stuff, and Star had assumed that she came back to get her stuff and left because of how ticked off she was at Star. "I'm sorry.." she said, a wave of sadness falling on top of her.

Star's smile had turned upside down, and her heart was gradually beating faster and faster. "Guys, come on..." she said as she examined the empty house. The door to her room creaked open, and once again, no one was there. "They might be in Marco's room!" The young blonde opened the entrance to his room, but what she saw sent chills up her spine.

A blue, sparkly portal had been left open, right in front of Star. "No, no, no...This can't be happening.." She repeated to herself. The young girl looked to her right, only to see Marco's hoodie lying on his desk. Star frowned, knowing that this was a trap, and that someone wanted to see her.

Janna's face was buried into her pillow as she sniffed loudly. It was just her at home, once again. She didn't know where her parents were, but it didn't matter at this point. All she was thinking about was Star. All the time, things were never right. And the worst part was, this time, she blamed it all on her. And when Janna says her, she means Star. "I'm sorry.." She says to herself. The girl got up from her bed and made her way to her front door to walk over and apologise to Star for how moody she was.

Janna tries the handle to the door, and surprisingly, it was unlocked. "Odd, she must be in here" she thought to herself. As she made her way upstairs, no one could be seen. "Anyone home?" she calls out, but she got no reply. She made her way to Marco's room, expecting Star and Marco to be hugging or something. Instead, the blue portal was still there, standing right in front of her. Janna's heart had skipped a beat.

"Star?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

okay this didn't actually turn out as good as i thought it would be :/ r.i.p lmao but if you somehow did like it mAKE SURE to vote :)))