Chapter 2 - An Unexpected Meeting

Unfortunately, unlucky things just keep happening to you that day. You woke up late on the day of your flight and you almost missed your flight. But your flight had to do an emergency land down for 1 hour sometime after take off due to the lazy author-chan that is too lazy to fill in the gas for the plane and lied to the pilot that she already filled the oil tank. 

(I'm the lazy author who made your flights delayed~~ˋωˊ fyi, I'm also known as the Joker from the cards hahahah!!! 
Reader 1: shut it....
Author: no!  ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴)

After you reached Reverse Falls, you tried to find the house you bought on the internet. "Hmm....where is it..? " you looked around and your gaze stopped at an old house. Looks old but not damaged. "Is this my house?! " you thought and walked towards it and make sure that it's the same house you saw on the internet.

A/N: and thats why kids we should not trust some of the pictures on the internet.  There's a thing called "PHOTOSHOP " ●▽●
Reader 1: please don't barge in during the half of the story...
Author : but I like that.... (;ω;)

As it turns out,  that old house really is the one you bought on the internet. And so you used a day or two in Reverse Falls just to clean and beautify....... Only the living room.  Thinking you have many rooms to clean and tidy up,  you let out a small sigh. But,  complaining won't help you clean the entire house. "I think I know why they sell the house in such a cheap price...." You mumbled while mopping the bedroom floor.

You we're mopping so hard to make it squeaky clean but when you almost finished,  the window open magically and the leaves blew in causing all your efforts before..... WASTED 

"What in the world?! Who in the world did that?! "You asked pouting. "Heh, a cute girl like you shouldn't be doing hard works like in the first place. Plus, it's fun to see you frustrated." A boy's voice appeared behind you.  As you turned around, you saw a boy standing on the window. "Clean this up would you?" Having no more strength to argue with him,  you just asked him to clean up the mess. "And what if I said no? " the boy asked while grinning at you. "I-I'll-  before you could finish your sentence, you collapse from exhaustion. 

That's it for Chapter 2 guys~~Now, let me conclude some life lessons in this chapter.

1.don't completely trust the pictures on the internet.

2. If you want something done, try to get some help. It saves time and strength and you won't collapse from exhaustion.

3. (Most important)  author-chan is a mischievous person. Beware for traps . ●▽●

~Koharu.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★