Chapter 21: Fight

Dipper's POV:
Where is she?!  Don't tell me she escaped?! But how?! It's that kid! God I should've killed him when I got the chance!

I bawled my hands into a fist and tried to track down (y/n), but nothing... I groaned and managed to find Jace's location and teleported to him.

"You....! Where is (y/n)?! "

Jace's pov
Dammit!  I'm too late!  I groaned as I saw the lifeless body of (y/n) 's friend. Suddenly I heard a voice with anger "heh" I chuckled and turned around and saw that familiar face glaring at me while holding a knife.  "Where's (y/n)? She's in someplace safe, safe from YOU" I grinned as I said.

No one's pov
After Jace replied, Dipper snapped and lunged towards him with anger. Jace dodged it quickly. And it continues with multiple attacks and swift dodges.

*time skip*

After a while both of them are panting, Jace and Dipper both have some deep wounds and both are really weak. "W-where is (y/n).... " the  anger in Dipper's voice hadn't changed. "Like hell if I'll tell you" Jace groaned in pain as he said.

(Y/N)  POV
I know Jace asked me to stay here but I just can't stay here waiting to be rescued. What if something happened?  No no no I can't, I gotta go help. I managed to get out of the shelter I'm in, its much more easier to get out than to get in.

I then ran towards my friend's house and shockingly found out not only that my friend is dead, but Jace and Dipper is fighting. Both of them had deep wounds. What should I do..... At this point Jace might get himself killed!

I acted on repluse and now I'm between both of them. "What are you doing out here (y/n)?! I told you to stay in there why did you got out?! " I heard Jace's voice shouting at me. As I look towards him he had a worried look on his face. "Y/n..... My precious.... Come to me.... Once I finish him off, no one will ever, EVER stand between us ever again." Dipper's voice was low and he chuckled deeply.

"No! I'm not letting you kill him! I-I LOVE HIM! " Jace's eyes widen as he heard. As for Dipper, he snapped. "Well if I'm not loved by (y/n),  no one will. " He dashed towards me while holding the knife. Jace put up a magic barrier shielding me and him. But as he's deeply wounded, the barrier isn't as strong as it is supposed to be.

What am I supposed to do at this moment?!