Chapter 12: Escape

You finally reached the place called Rainy Hills (Author: I don't know what name should I put so... Deal with it 0w0)  You stepped out the train and walks around to find a place where you could stay for a while. While walking and looking around, you suddenly bumped into someone and you fell on the ground. "Oh,  I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. Are you alright? " The boy quickly helped you up.  You looked at him and smiles "I'm fine, I didn't saw you too." The guy you bumped into has silver and silky hair and beautiful blue and red mismatched eyes.  "I've never seen you before over here. Are you new to this place? " the silver hair boy said. You gave him a nod.  "I'm (y/n), nice you. " you introduced yourself.  "My name is Jace. " The boy replied with a smile.

Dialog version
Jace: So what brings you here?

(Y/n) : I-I'm running away from a guy I've just met.... I think he killed my friends....

Jace: huh? 

(Y/n) : one if my friend called me last night at 4 am.... I heard his voice after I heard a painful scream from my friend.... And this morning and saw my friends death article on the newspaper....

Jace: you know, judging by the way you said. There's no doubt that he killed your friends. Do you know why he did that?

(Y/n) : I have no idea why.....

Jace : ohh,  where did you cone from?

(Y/n): Reverse Falls... 

Jace : Wow, that's very far from there, you must be exhausted... Do you have a place to stay

(Y/n) : no.....

Jace : Well then!  It's decided!  You'll stay at my place. I'll help you out, don't worry about it!