Jace's Ending

(Y/n)'s pov
I took a glance at Jace. He had this determinated look in his eyes. But according to his condition... He's not going to last long enough... Think (y/n), think! What can you do? You can't always hope for others to protect you... He's risking his own life for you... You can't just stand there hoping... I took a glance back at Dipper. He was sending knives at the barrier. It's going to break soon....

Jace's pov
Ugh..... I don't think I can last any longer... B-but I just can't give up... I have to protect (y/n). No matter the cost. Even if.... Losing my own life... Just try to hold it a bit longer Jace... You might tire him out....

No one's pov
Jace was struggling to keep the barrier up as long as possible. But the barrier looks like it could shatter any moment. Jace was biting his lips as he was giving all his efforts to protect (y/n). At this point, (y/n) stood quietly. Staring at Dipper. The barrier finally broke and it used up almost every magic energy inside of Jace. He fell on his knees weakly. He darted his eyes up to see a figure running past him towards the blue eyed boy. Was that.... (Y/n)....?

As the barrier breaks, (y/n) darted towards Dipper. Dipper was taken aback for a bit. Enough time to let (y/n) snatch his amulet. She hold it tight and managed to took control of it. She raised it up high as she started to float up. She tied up dipper with magic and sent him into a dimension of never ending darkness. For someone without a magic amulet. It's impossible for anyone to get out. After doing so, she threw it on the floor and stepped on it until it was in pieces. (Y/n)  ran back to Jace and help him get up.

Dialogue version:
(Y/n): Jace! You okay?!

Jace: Am I okay? I should be asking you this!  You darted towards a crazy dude and snatched probably the whole magic source of him. Are you okay?!

Dialogue version end.
(Y/n) blinked for a bit as she suddenly realized what had she done. I guess people can do impressive things if the adrenaline kicks in... "Don't worry... Everything is fine now... Let's get you back to rest..." Jace nodded as he muster up a bit of power to teleport them back to (y/n)'s place. (Y/n) then lays him down on her bed and uses a blanket to keep him cozy. "I'm sorry that I dragged you in all of this..."(y/n) said. "No worries, as long as you're safe and sound. Anything is good." Jace smiled weakly as she replied. (Y/n) pulled out a beanbag and placed it next to the bed and sat down. "Now get some rest now... You need it."

A few years later....
"Mom! Mom! Look look! Daddy taught me how to make flowers grow in different places!" A little girl came running towards you happily as you walk out the door. "Wow that's fantastic sweetie good for you! Now, dinner's ready! Why don't we head in and fill our stomachs? I made your favorite~" (y/n) ruffled on the little girls hair as she said so. Jace then walked towards the door with a smile and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Mommy! Daddy! How did you guys meet?" You both look at each other and smiled. "Its a long story but we'll tell you after you finish your dinner okay sweetie?" Both of you smiled and together, you both lived a happy life.

-The end-