Chapter 14: Finding out

Back at Reverse Falls, Dipper's pov
The next day, I knocked lightly at (y/n) door and waited for her to answer but there was no response. I opened the door and went inside but no one was in there. "....(y/n)? You home? " I looked around and there was no one home. Maybe she went for a stroll around the town.... I'll visit her tonight. I think she's more likely to be at home that time. I thought to myself and I exited her house.

Rainy Hills
You woke up by a nice scent coming from the kitchen. You sat up and rubs your eye sleepily. You then when to the bathroom in your room to get ready for the day. After that, you stepped out of the room to be greeted by the silver-haired boy. "Good morning (y/n), I made breakfast for you. Come sit down~" Jace said as he puts the plate of food on the dining table. You smiled at him and sits down at the table. "Thanks Jace. " you said and both if you ate breakfast together. After breakfast, Jace offered to show you around the town,  which you gladly accepted it. During the time he showed you around, you found out that he was very easy to get along with and almost every people there have a nice impression of him.

~Le time skip~

Reverse Falls, Dipper's pov
It's night time, I think (y/n) should be home by now.... I went to her house and knocks on the door. "(Y/n)? You there? ". Unfortunately, all I got is silence. As I began to worry, all the bad thoughts rushed to my mind. Is she alright? Is she feeling well? She couldn't have collapsed again right? Is she kidnapped? I tried to open the door but it's locked. I flew up the window and tried to get in from the window but it's no use. Even the window is tightly shut. I had no choice but to break in the house. I flew back down to the entrance and kicked the door open and entered the house. There was no one in there, no a sight of (y/n). Just then, I saw something laying on the table, her smart phone. My eyes widen as the sight unravelled right before my eyes.

Call history 📲
" 4 am       (Best friend name)  "