Chapter 7: A day out (Part 1)

As the sun shines gently on you face, you slowly opens your eyes. "Huh...? I'm home...? You mumbled and rubbed your eye. You went in the washroom to have you teeth brushed, face washed, showered and change you clothes. After finishing all of that, you walked to the living room and you found a familiar figure on the couch. "...Dipper? "You said softly and you found out he was sleeping. "He looks so cute in his sleeping form... "You thought to yourself. Not wanting to wale him up, since you realized he's the one who took you back home last night, you covered him with a blanket and went to the kitchen.

After you finished preparing breakfast for you and Dipper, you were setting up the table when Dipper walked in sleepily and yawning. "Good morning Dipper~"you greeted him with a joyous tone. "Good morni- oh my, did you prepare those?" Dipper said curiously. "Yeah, sorry, I'm not a pretty good cook.. "You said softly. His eyes widen a bit after you said that. "You must be kidding me, this is like a breakfast for the royal families. You are a good cook! " he said in amazement.

After you guys had breakfast, you packed some snacks, some extra clothing just in case you get wet, a swimsuit and a camera into you (f/c)  bagpack. And so, you two headed to the theme park together.

When you guys got there and bought the entrance tickets, you guys went in. You changed into your (favourite swimsuit).

Dipper's pov
I woke up finding myself on the couch of (y/n)'s home, wait...did I fell asleep in her home?! I heard some noise from the kitchen so I went there to check it out. OH MY GOODNESS! the breakfast is absolutely delicious! ♥ I can't believe she agreed to go to the theme park with me!  I'm so excited.  So we went to the theme park together. She looks so cute in her swimsuit... Wait, what am I saying?! I blushed unexpectedly.

No one's pov •﹏•
You realized that Dipper frozed and blushed after seeing you. "Umm.. Dipper? Is everything okay? "You asked gently. "H-huh? Y-yeah, yeah I'm fine. "Dipper snapped back to reality and said. "Then let's go~"you said and started walking off happily as Dipper walks beside you.

You guys first went to the mini petting zoo in the theme park. "Oh my goodness, these animals are sooo cute~ ♥"you said while petting one of the animals. While you were petting the animals, Dipper took out his camera and snapped a photo of you.

After visiting the mini petting zoo, you guys walked around until you saw a water slide. "Oohh! I wanna ride on that!" You said excitedly. "Sure~" Dipper chuckled and said with a smile.

Soo~~ this is the end of the first part of this chapter. ≧﹏≦

Koharu Suzuki
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬