Chapter 6: The Feels

"Oh, I wanna ask you something... "Dipper asked nervously while avoiding eye contact with you. "Sure, you can ask me anything~"you said in a happy tone, mostly because the beautiful sight in front of you. "Uh... I was meaning to ask you... Are you free tomorrow? " he asked hesitantly. "Hmm? Yeah, I mean, I just got here, so practically I have nothing to do. Why do you ask? " you relied looking at him. "Well, it's just, a theme park just opened recently and I was wondering will you go with... Me? " he asked gently while smiling gorgeously. "Wouldn't you girlfriend get jealous? "You asked teasingly. "Hmm....? I don't have a girlfriend... "He replied. "What?! Judging from all your fangirls, you don't have a girlfriend? " you asked in shock. "I rejected them all... I'm still waiting for the right person to show up... "He said gazing at the stars. "Oh... Sorry for jumping into conclusions soon... "You apologized feeling guilty. "You don't need to... The love of my life will eventually show up in the future."He said smiling. 

Dialogue ver
(Y/n) : I see... Hope you find you one true love soon! 

Dipper: thanks. *smiles*

(Y/n): .....you see... The reason I moved here... Something happened.  Let's just say, I'm just too scared and embarrassed to face it...

Dipper: you wanna tell me about it? It might make u feel better~ *pats your head gently after a while of hesitation*

(Y/n) : Well... I was actually secretly in love with someone.... But he only thought if me as a friend. So, my friend literally asked him that IF I confess to him, what would he do. He said he would reject cuz he just wants to be friends with me... But I found out... My friend was getting more and more closer and fond with him... I didn't want to see that... I didn't want to see him talking and getting happy with other girls... I dont want other girls to flirt with him... I didn't want him to ignore my existence... I didn't.. I didn't......

Before you could finish your sentence, you found out that warm liquid is dripping down your face. You were crying...

Seeing you you sobbing, Dipper slowly reaches out and hugs you gently, making you surprised. "Shh... There there... He didn't thought of u as someone special to him, that's his loss. You're beautiful, if he can't see that, that's his biggest loss. Your time hasn't come, but don't worry, you eventually will find someone who treasures you just the way you are. " Dipper said calmly while hugging you and patting your back gently.

Dipper's  pov
She's crying... What should I do?  Before I knew it, I was already holding her in my arms.  That guy... He doesn't know how lucky he is... Someone as pretty and kind like (y/n) loves him, and yet he doesn't know how to cherish it... I've made up my mind. I'll keep her beside me and make her mine. I'll never make her cry, I'm going to protect her. No matter what comes in my way. Suddenly, her cries got softer and softer... Until it stopped. "(Y/n)  are you okay? Huh? " I stopped finishing my sentence as I realized she fell asleep in my arms. I chucked and picked up up bridal style and teleports up back to her home and lays her down on her bed. "Sweet dreams... (Y/n)... " I covered her with a blanket and closed the light. "See you tomorrow... "

All aboard the feels train toot toot~  •v•
How author Chan writes this story: *writes and starts crying when I'm typing my love life fails. ゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚*
There we go guys~~ hope you guys are enjoying this story so far~~ if you guys have any advice, feel free to tell me
~~ (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

Koharu Suzuki
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥