Chapter 17: Trapped

Time:??:??,
Location :unknown
You flutter your eyes from from being unconscious for what seems like to be an eternity. "Ugh... W-where am I?" You mumbled to yourself and tried to move your body but you can't. "Oh, you're finally awake my dearest (y/n) " a familiar voice echoed through the dark room. You tried to get yourself free from whatever that is keeping you still. That's when you heard the sounds of chains. "What the-?! "Before you could even finish your sentence, you heard a sound of fingers snapping and a bright light shone through the entire room. When your eyes got use to the bright light. You found yourself in a room that you don't recognize. "Where am I...?! Why am I tied up with chains?!" You asked furiously. Dipper chucked and and looked at you "Oh my, don't you know? that way, you, my one and only (y/n)  will never run away from me. You're mine and mine only. So don't look at anyone else. All you have to do is be a good girl and listen to me. It's for your own good (y/n). Trust the one who loves you so much. " you glared at him angrily which only make him laughs. "Whats so funny?  Is tying me here funny?! Is killing Jace back there funny?! You're insane! "You shouted at him. "I'm just going to pretend I didn't heard that. Now then, let me get things straight, this is my room. The bed you're being chained, no, staying in will be where you basically sleep, eat and some stuff, if you want to go to the toilet, just tell me. " Dipper gave you a grin and walked out the room. "Now then, have a good night sleep. Sweet dreams my angel. " Dipper said and snapped his fingers, everything in the room turned pitch black. Knowing that you have a thin chance of escape, everything seems to come at you so quickly that you cannot adapt to it. Your eyelids became heavy and darkness surrounded you.